Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Full Body Detox Program

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Mahogany_Bliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahogany_Bliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full Body Detox Program
    Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:56pm
Hi ladies (and gents)! Like many folks, I am promising myself that I will get back healthy in the new year. I am 5'8 and 145-150 lbs. My normal weight is 135 and I am loving the weight I've gained in my legs, however, I hate the weight my tummy has gained. I'm used to a flat sexy tummy but this pudge that I'm forming has got to be stopped before it gets out of hand. I will be be getting a colon hydrotherapy and infared body wrap this weekend. I am looking for a full body detox program. Does anyone have any suggestions on a full body detox that helps release all the harmful toxins and wastes stored in our bodies?? I'd also like input on what programs to avoid!!

I will also be doing a 30 day raw vegan diet that I am super excited about!

TIA!! Hug
Sponsored Links

crysm2k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crysm2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:02pm
Quick question: The colon hydrotherapy is the same as the colonic? I'm interested in having this done but am having second thoughts about having some tube in my anal hole . Good luck with your weight loss venture and post the outcome of your procedures.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:40pm
I was thinking in doing a juice cleanse to detox.
I wanted to do dr Hulga's liver cleanse... I have done it before and I was surprised with the little stones that came out.

But I read here in the board that milk thistle is good for detoxing and I am considering that. Truth is, I don't know what is the best way to truly detox, but for sure to keep the good results you need to eat healthy. No use in detoxing for 3,7, 10 or 30 days and then get back on processed foods.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:33pm
id like to try 30 days of going raw vegan as well…  
i used to be almost completely raw.. but not vegan.. my skin was so nice.. 

to cleanse id try juicing for like 7 days straight. just do your research and different vegetables will help cleanse different areas.. 
ex: dandelion is great for cleansing liver
beets are good for purifying blood.. and also can help with stones 
id use all different types of greens 
needs to be organic 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:23pm
I'm well overdue for my body cleanse that I like to do every year, but due to traveling and transitioning I haven't done it in two years. I will start this Saturday and I am doing a 33-day cleanse. The first 7 days I will only eat fresh fruits and veggies and drink water and fresh juiced juice. I will take my wheatgrass shots, but I will stop taking my vitamins until after this cleanse. On day 8, I will add steamed brown rice to the cleanse and for 11 days it will be fresh fruits, veggies and brown rice. Lots of water and juiced juice as well as my wheatgrass shots. On day 12, I will add fresh steamed fish to the cleanse and for 15 days I will eat fresh fruit, veggies, steamed brown rice and steamed fish, drink water and have my wheatgrass jobs and juiced juice. 
I usually do 3,6,9 but since I waited so long to do this one I am doing it for longer. 
I'm excited about doing it for this long! 
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:40pm
6 days of eating nothing but fruits and veggies had my pores small and skin smooth...and glowing. I added grain last Saturday...6 more days and I can start eating fish.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 3:45pm
Starting Master Cleanse tomorrow 4/14/14. Now that I've written it and seeing all the 4's, it looks like a good sign
I hope to go for at least 10 days until I run out of Lemons.
I will use Agave Nectar instead of Maple Syrup, and China Slim Tea instead of Salt Water Flush in the morning. Salt Water Flush did nothing for me with my last MC.
My Colon has been very sluggish for the past few months

Now all I need is willpower   
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:08pm
Started my Colon Detox MC today. So far, so good. I had a little slip up and had a bit of Coffer to curb hunger pangs.
Water, and more water. I am getting quite an exercise visiting the restroom, and it's only Day-1 .
Overall doing much better than I anticipated, probably due to determination.
This is my 3rd attempt at Master Cleanse.
First time 30 days, with 33 lb weight loss.
Second time I quit after 10 days, lost 8 lbs, but my heart was not in it.
We shall see how this one goes. I feel strongly that it will be successful.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 12:50pm
Starting day-2 of Master Cleanse. I know I am not yet 'Detoxing', but got rid of 3.4 lbs of water.
Feeling confident that I can do this.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 4:22pm
Day-3 of Master Cleanse.   Drinking my 'Lemonade' with a lot of Cayenne Pepper. Increasing water intake, but the 'chills' have started, which makes the water drinking difficult.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic