Extensions Plus

Full and Long Brazilian Loose Wave Closure Wig

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Zaharaluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharaluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full and Long Brazilian Loose Wave Closure Wig
    Posted: Apr 30 2017 at 6:56pm
Hello ladies,

I'm selling my wig that's I've been wearing literally for 6 days. Selling because I just can't get the hang of the whole closure thing and I really don't have time to try and customize it and lay my edges every couple hours so I'm just gonna get me some faux locs lol.

Hair is from Mayvenn and there are (2) 22 inch bundles and 1.5 20 inch bundles as well as an 18 inch closure. Knots on closure bleached, wig also has thick elastic band and 2 side combs sewn in. Hair is suppppper soft and bouncy and I took the wig off nightly.

Will include half of the 20 inch bundle I didn't use. Asking 160, including shipping.

Hair when wet.....

About 40% dry in the following pics

About 80% dry

Me wearing it, no product.

....... for a quicker response PLEASE text me at 8563087265 or email me at zajoh2@morgan.edu. Will do PayPal, prefer Cash app though.

Edited by Zaharaluv - Apr 30 2017 at 7:39pm
Sponsored Links

Zaharaluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharaluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2017 at 6:08am
Open to offers as well.
Zaharaluv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharaluv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2017 at 7:54am
Price reduced to 130, including shipping.
ty24isha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ty24isha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2017 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Zaharaluv Zaharaluv wrote:

Hello ladies,

I'm selling my wig that's I've been wearing literally for 6 days. Selling because I just can't get the hang of the whole closure thing and I really don't have time to try and customize it and lay my edges every couple hours so I'm just gonna get me some faux locs lol.

Hair is from Mayvenn and there are (2) 22 inch bundles and 1.5 20 inch bundles as well as an 18 inch closure. Knots on closure bleached, wig also has thick elastic band and 2 side combs sewn in. Hair is suppppper soft and bouncy and I took the wig off nightly.

Will include half of the 20 inch bundle I didn't use. Asking 160, including shipping.

Hair when wet.....

About 40% dry in the following pics

About 80% dry

Me wearing it, no product.

....... for a quicker response PLEASE text me at 8563087265 or email me at zajoh2@morgan.edu. Will do PayPal, prefer Cash app though.

Is this still available? What size is the cap?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic