Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

FUE Hair Transplant for bald temples PICS!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 6:04pm
Also read this thread, there is a lot of good information here.
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/kinky-curly-hair-basics-4c-type-hair_topic342020.html

It is not clickable for some reason but if your go to the Hair growth newbies section and look for the thread titled: Kinky curly hair basics for 4C hair. And it is not that many pages to read.
Sponsored Links

phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2012 at 11:00am
Thank u...i already use sulfate free shampoos and have been washing it to keep moisture about every other day if not every. it is much easier to wash it frequently now that it is short. i use mega tek for protein about once or twice a week. i will def chk out ur suggestions.
vjykmr89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vjykmr89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 2:06am
please tell..... is it paining or not??????
Shaniatwain427 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaniatwain427 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2012 at 11:30am
FUE hair transplantation is generally pursued for the treatment of androgenic alopecia, also known as pattern baldness.
phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 12:23pm

Originally posted by vjykmr89 vjykmr89 wrote:

please tell..... is it paining or not??????

...um no honey, I said it is painless except for when they are doing the numbing of the scalp areas with the needle and that is just a little stinging like at the dentist when they put the needle in to numb u. Lawd chile I HATE PAIN!!..so i would not lie to ya.Wink

...meanwhile I am getting impatient as hell and sooo damn tired of wearing my lace wig.Angry It will be 6 months come Nov. 4 and my growth is not noticeable yet.Cry LOLI read that the first hairs come in very thin and wispy and clear in color so u will not be able to see them, but by the 8-12th months is when the hairs begin to thicken and darken and u will start to notice them filling in. I am so impatient. I can't wait to rock my TWA...and i think i will dye it. (already bought the color I want lol) I have already found some good products that my natural hair is responding well to.

...wish me luck!

Edited by phattrabbit - Oct 25 2012 at 12:24pm
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 8:41pm
Good luck!!!
Don't forget to update ,this is really interesting ! Thanks for sharing 
CincygirlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:02pm
I can NOT wait to see the results of this!
Spoilmygurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoilmygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:56pm
I've also been researching this procedure. What doctor did you use?
hairreplace10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairreplace10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:25am
I have always had thinning/bald temples since about age 12/13 from tight ass pony tails and then micro braids (relaxing right after), weaves, color, etc. I had tried EVERYTHING under the son from BHM and the internet and nothing worked so I decided I would get a http://www.akclinics.com - hair transplant.
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:31am
Please update picCryBig smileClap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>