Perfect Hair Collection

FTC says T-Mobile is Scamming Customers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 6:14am
people around here act like paying higher phone prices mean you accomplished somethingLOL when i tell them i pay 45 for unlimited everything they look at me like i just told them i collect empty bottles and soda cans.  yeah i was supposed to be boycotting walmart but they offered straight talk using my same att connect and i had decide what i hated more...my principles went straight out the window.  i dont even by the refill from st or walmart i get them off ebay so i dont pay taxes.
Sponsored Links

NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 6:40am
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Sprint with their $30 "fees". I hate them so much I call once a month just to bitch them out.
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I'm sure they all do this. I know for a fact Sprint does with they never having a damn signal asses
WinkThat's how I feel about Verizon.  They need to be called Horizon since that's how high my bill is every month!!!!!Angry
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:31am
Been years since t-mobile bill was pages...they're good with taking charges off.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 5:55am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Not on T-Mobile? Don't Look So Smug: You May Not Be Safe.

Rich didn't come out and say that other carriers were up to the same shenaBrothans. But she definitely didn't deny that the FTC has knowledge about cramming practices from other providers. Even if you use Sprint or another carrier, this is a good time to actually read through your whole bill.

LOLLOL

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 5:59am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Boost?   I thought muhfukkas on The BHM be shadin' folks with Boost?  or is it MetroPCS?  I'm actually thinking of switching to metro.  fucc it.
i have boost. they arent bad. phones are expensive tho but they're nice. if you pay your bill on time a certain amount of times they take 5 dollars off your bill. so i pay 45 for unlimited everything...but ive been with them for years now so..Smile my aunts seem to really like metro. ive never tried them tho
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 7:19am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234