Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Frustrated!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Also I have a question for the no money = no babies people ... <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Do ya'll have kids, plan to have kids or can't have kids?</span>

Don't
have any kids and won't be having any. As soon as I can find a doc who
will tie my tubes and I come up with the money, I will be taking care of
that possibility. Until then, I keeps these legs closed and welded
together.

And I really don't see why it's so hard for other
people to do the same...oh I forgot, wanting to have a baby is a "right"
and whether that baby has the right not to starve doesn't matter.

So you don't have sex at all?
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:09pm
Maysay is weird...so...yea.
I accept her opinions for what they are. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:11pm
I feel like though I may not fully agree with Maysay's stance as a whole.....I can def acknowledge she has made valid points.

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Oct 16 2013 at 8:12pm
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:15pm
Well damn if that didn't just reinforce the title of the whole thread and fair enough.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Sure don't.

It's not worth it to me.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Sure don't.

It's not worth it to me.

I appreciate your restraint
At least you won't be adding to the ain't sh*t statistics
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:19pm

I would pay higher taxes in a heart beat to help our children schools purchase enough books and computers for all students.  

Edited by india100 - Oct 16 2013 at 8:21pm
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:26pm
*walks into thread again* 

What's happening?
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

how does he expect to feed these kids if he gets them 3 days a week? Rice and beans? And what about school? Maybe I am missing something but none of this seems logical or well planned.   Guess that's why there's some court ordered garnishment.

OP said they live about 5 miles away.

He still will need to drive them--that takes gas.  The school isn't going to send buses to 2 households based on custody and being 5 miles away doesn't guarantee he lives in the same school zone.  There are 4 elem schools within 5 miles of my house.  Plus all the little fees they want (field trips, book fairs, shirts) will need to come out of his pockets.

Households? So busstops just arent a thing where you're from? Not sarcasm, serious question. The only time I've ever seen kids dropped off at their houses (outside of movies and tv shows) is when the kid is disabled in some form. 

Anyway, If they go to school somewhere close to home then it'd take him less than a gallon of gas to go get them, and if they go to school father away, the busstop is usually centrally located within the community, so walking from his house to the busstop and back isnt inconceivable. 
And 3 days a week can very well be Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If they go to public school, the likelihood that there will be "field trips, book fairs" and opportunities to buy school activity related "shirts" on the weekend is incredibly low. 
As far as food goes, rice, beans and vegetables are just fine. If their mama was about something, she wouldnt send her kids anywhere without food to last them if she even had the slightest inkling that they might not be fed to her standards. At least some fruits and vegetables. 

Nice response, but I got some clarifying to do about the bus issue.

Here (TX) the bus stops are corellated to who lives on what street which I based my post on--there isn't a central stopping point.  Your area operates differently then mine.  The drivers here have a list of what kid belongs on what bus and stops at the end of that street.  I guess they could have 2 different routes for the 2 addresses, but since drivers aren't the smartest guys, I can bet they might drop the kids off at the wrong house (ex wife vs the dad's and vice versa).  Or the kids might get confused and board the wrong bus as well.

Don't think the mother would go for him having them for  fri-sat-sun only anyway...she might want that time to enjoy them then.  I know I do since weekends are the time we do fun things together or just chill. 

And sending them with food to dad's?  Are you serious?LOL  If she "was about something" and thought the kids weren't fed right half of the week,  they certainly wouldn't be going over...

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:33pm
Tbaby she should feed his next family too......Wacko
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style