Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Frustrated!!!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Frustrated!!!!!!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 342159
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You looking for any reason......if he aint paying his support he aint shyt....like fuk else do you need to know.....some of y'all.....i swear.....yall love niccas more than commonsense 


I swear I said he wasn't sh*t for that, but I guess when someone is looking for an argument they aren't paying attention to what's written in black and white.

I'm not repeating myself though, so I'll let you have this and throw your e-temper tantrum on why I'M not sh*t for not judging this mans financial history in correlation with his seed offspring
You still trying it Mrs.00 but it's all good.

You do realize I posted where she said he hasnt paid....YOU said cant pay or he didn't pay.....and I said fuk you mean either way he aint shyt........Im tryna figure out why you still talking to me.....you stop making sense pages ago.....before you call us heifers and what not.....but I'm throwing a e-temper tantrum.....gurl bye......I didnt judge him based on his number of offspring.....I judged him based on non payment.......


And based on non-payment alone he qualifies as aint sh*t.

Let me know if you need a fuccin flow chart, pie graph, or animation or something.....kay.
 

 


Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 04 2009
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 26387
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You looking for any reason......if he aint paying his support he aint shyt....like fuk else do you need to know.....some of y'all.....i swear.....yall love niccas more than commonsense 


I swear I said he wasn't sh*t for that, but I guess when someone is looking for an argument they aren't paying attention to what's written in black and white.

I'm not repeating myself though, so I'll let you have this and throw your e-temper tantrum on why I'M not sh*t for not judging this mans financial history in correlation with his seed offspring
You still trying it Mrs.00 but it's all good.

You do realize I posted where she said he hasnt paid....YOU said cant pay or he didn't pay.....and I said fuk you mean either way he aint shyt........Im tryna figure out why you still talking to me.....you stop making sense pages ago.....before you call us heifers and what not.....but I'm throwing a e-temper tantrum.....gurl bye......I didnt judge him based on his number of offspring.....I judged him based on non payment.......


And based on non-payment alone he qualifies as aint sh*t.

Let me know if you need a fuccin flow chart, pie graph, or animation or something.....kay.
 

 




No boo, you said people need to stop having kids they can't afford and that HE COULDN'T afford to pay for them. I say he couldn't or he didn't? And either way it was a BISH move. R.E.A.D.

Now calm all that other bull-
"Why are you still talking to me" -sh*t down. I respond to who I want on a public forum, if you don't like it, don't respond. I don't have to ask permission to respond to your post.

It's not that serious, pull ya panties out your ass, have a seat and say some kumbayas. You're way to invested and aggressive in this internet sh*t.

Let me know if you need me to requote what I said..Kay?

Edited by danieb23 - Oct 16 2013 at 6:39pm
Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 97487
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I can't imagine that most Americans in this economy are financially fit by those standards to have families, cars or homes.  Y'all must be angry at a lot of people you know unless you know huh?  Even that accountant MzSandra talking about probably living 2-3 checks from financial disaster.  Even people in highly populated poor countries probably getting horses to plow their fields on credit knowning damn well they can't afford the horse or the field.  This world is messed up aint itLOL

Heck yeah I'm angry.

LAUSD (los angeles unified school district) has me mad as hell...giving these little ragamuffins ipads at the same time 95% of them are receiving free breakfast and lunch because they are so poor.

But I can't keep my tax dollars for my damn self. I'm pissed and I'm taking my anger out on the folks who deserve it...ain't sh*t adults who decide to be ain't sh*t parents who then go on to raise ain't sh*t kids...who become ain't sh*t adults and continue the cycle.
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:51pm
Maysay this is America where we have every right to be mad at each other for decisions we don't controlLOL

I do wish that there was a lot more birth control advocacy and abortion advocacyStern Smile

If men could have abortions the population would decrease sharplyThumbs Up
Back to Top
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 01 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 13750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:55pm
Uummm although this thread delivers many times over... Can somebody tell me what the real argument is, just so we are clear...

Is the issue the guy from the op and his problems or we talking about money and reproduction...

Also I have a question for the no money = no babies people ... Do ya'll have kids, plan to have kids or can't have kids?

For the record I'm all about having planned babies, which means you wait until you can comfortably afford them, both mentally and financially.
Back to Top
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 01 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 13750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:


Heck yeah I'm angry.

LAUSD (los angeles unified school district) has me mad as hell...giving these little ragamuffins ipads at the same time 95% of them are receiving free breakfast and lunch because they are so poor.

But I can't keep my tax dollars for my damn self. I'm pissed and I'm taking my anger out on the folks who deserve it...ain't sh*t adults who decide to be ain't sh*t parents who then go on to raise ain't sh*t kids...who become ain't sh*t adults and continue the cycle.

This isn't 1970, technology is on the up and up as it evolves we evolve. So please don't call people kids ragamuffins, one of them might be the doctor that saves your life sometime in the future you never know. 

But seriously be mad at your government because whether or not they give out ipads they would still find a way to waste your tax money.
Back to Top
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 43176
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:


Heck yeah I'm angry.

LAUSD (los angeles unified school district) has me mad as hell...giving these little ragamuffins ipads at the same time 95% of them are receiving free breakfast and lunch because they are so poor.

But I can't keep my tax dollars for my damn self. I'm pissed and I'm taking my anger out on the folks who deserve it...ain't sh*t adults who decide to be ain't sh*t parents who then go on to raise ain't sh*t kids...who become ain't sh*t adults and continue the cycle.

This isn't 1970, technology is on the up and up as it evolves we evolve. So please don't call people kids ragamuffins, one of them might be the doctor that saves your life sometime in the future you never know. 

But seriously be mad at your government because whether or not they give out ipads they would still find a way to waste your tax money.




Yep. 
Back to Top
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 04 2009
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 26387
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Uummm although this thread delivers many times over... Can somebody tell me what the real argument is, just so we are clear...

Is the issue the guy from the op and his problems or we talking about money and reproduction...

Also I have a question for the no money = no babies people ... <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Do ya'll have kids, plan to have kids or can't have kids?</span>

For the record I'm all about having planned babies, which means you wait until you can comfortably afford them, both mentally and financially.


My thing is, I agree with a person not having children until they are financially stable,
But I don't agree with telling a grown ass person with a job that they should only have so many children in life.

And unfortunately, life happens and monetary obligations come up and you may have to spend money you've had saved up.
I don't know a persons life or finances nor do I pay anyone's bills but my own, so I'm unconcerned with what a person does with their life financially as long as my personal money or my taxes don't foot the bill.

Edited by danieb23 - Oct 16 2013 at 7:15pm
Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 97487
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:


Also I have a question for the no money = no babies people ... Do ya'll have kids, plan to have kids or can't have kids?




Don't have any kids and won't be having any. As soon as I can find a doc who will tie my tubes and I come up with the money, I will be taking care of that possibility. Until then, I keeps these legs closed and welded together.

And I really don't see why it's so hard for other people to do the same...oh I forgot, wanting to have a baby is a "right" and whether that baby has the right not to starve doesn't matter.
Back to Top
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Offline
Points: 290823
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 7:38pm
I plan to have kids when I'm married and when I feel me and my future husband can financially and emotionally support children.

I do not believe kids are only for the wealthy though.

Some of the thoughts expressed in this thread are a bit.....romantic.
Which I can appreciate but....

Edited by jonesable - Oct 16 2013 at 7:42pm
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 23>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down