IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Frustrated!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

After the twins, he Should have said 4 is enough. Then he goes on to have a 5th? It doesn't make sense to me why anyone NEEDS all those kids, married or not. If he's smart, he'd go on ahead and do it now.

Girl you sound mad and dumb as hell. Is four the magic number? What difference does it make that he had 1 more child with his wife? He didn't have another one after he got laid off. The kids came before the layoff and according to OP he had a career that paid well. 
You sound so stupid and ignorant.  You have it all twisted.  It doesn't matter WHAT he did in the past, nobody can change that.  I said it will help him for the FUTURE!! Wife or not is not the issue.  He is unemployed and she is disabled and unemployed.  Just because they are married does not mean they need to reproduce like rodents.  who cares if its his wife, at some time he must take responsibility for the lives he's creating.  IMO it is mighty selfish, careless and irresponsible to keep having babies w/o proper care.  Whether  it be financial, emotional, mental and physical.  If you can't understand that, fall back and read a book.  I am done explaining the simple to the simple minded

Are you reading a different thread ?? Where did she say that he wanted or needed more kids?? He had these kids while he could afford them. Why don't you sit your angry illogical ass up and go get sterilized so you wont end up like him then. 
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by P31chick P31chick wrote:

I have a family member that is ordered to pay Child Support for his two daughters.  Since day one of his order he has ensured to keep a job so that he can supply insurance for them as well as have his salary garnished. He got layed off from work and since he has three other kids that live with him, times got tough financially.  He went ahead and filed a modification with the court due to his hardship (That was the right thing to do) and since he couldn't afford a lawyer or file, asked the court for a deferral. but his ex wife found out and purposely avoided being served (She called him and let him know her plans). He suggested to have his daughters come and stay with him so that he can make things easier for her until he can find a job and get caught up with support but she refuses to have her daughters stay with him outside of their court order. She now has sent him threats that since he has not paid any child support that she is going to have him arrested.  I am not a lawyer and I tried to assure him that since he reported his situation to the court he should be fine but I am not a lawyer so who knows what kinds of thing scan happen in these situations.  This just angers me because he is clearly trying to do the right thing.

That brother cant pay his child support......

Can't or didn't? There's a difference. I'm not caping for dude cause not paying is a BISH move, but that still doesn't tell anyone the numbers on his bank statement.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:46pm
Seriously? If he didn't pay he cant pay in my eyes.....and you are undercover caping.....
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:47pm

Are you reading a different thread ?? Where did she say that he wanted or needed more kids?? He had these kids while he could afford them. Why don't you sit your angry illogical ass up and go get sterilized so you wont end up like him then. 

People have such a f*cked up idea of what "afford" really means.

"As long as I can pay the payment (car note, child support, mortgage, or whatever) then I can afford it". But as soon as ish hits the fan they want the kids to stop being so hungry, the bank to stop asking for their money, and the rest of us to pick up the slack. And still won't admit they couldn't afford it in the first place.

If you can't handle stuff after ish hits the fan, then you can't afford it. That includes kids.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:50pm

Seriously? If he didn't pay he cant pay in my eyes.....and you are undercover caping.....

Nah I'm not, I just don't care enough to call him an ain't sh*t nicca when I don't pay any of that mans bills.

You tried it though
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

People have such a f*cked up idea of what "afford" really means.

"As long as I can pay the payment (car note, child support, mortgage, or whatever) then I can afford it". But as soon as ish hits the fan they want the kids to stop being so hungry, the bank to stop asking for their money, and the rest of us to pick up the slack. And still won't admit they couldn't afford it in the first place.

If you can't handle stuff after ish hits the fan, then you can't afford it. That includes kids.

This is about welfare?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Nah I'm not, I just don't care enough to call him an ain't sh*t nicca when I don't pay any of that mans bills.

You tried it though

According to the OP written by his sister.....that nicca aint paying his bills either.....he aint paying his support but you cant call him a aint shyt nicca? Yeah like I said you undercover caping.....

You tried it twice.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:57pm
Maysay said something any accountant or financial wiz would say tho.....
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:58pm
It's a whole bunch of ain't sh*t ppl in the situation. The momma for not letting him see the babies (regardless of support issues), the daddy for not paying and having extra kids, and the new wife (if she got pregnant after her disability began).

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

It's a whole bunch of ain't sh*t ppl in the situation. The momma for not letting him see the babies (regardless of support issues), the daddy for not paying and having extra kids, and the new wife (if she got pregnant after her disability began).

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 23>
  Share Topic