Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Frustrated!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 24>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:46pm
Seriously? If he didn't pay he cant pay in my eyes.....and you are undercover caping.....
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Are you reading a different thread ?? Where did she say that he wanted or needed more kids?? He had these kids while he could afford them. Why don't you sit your angry illogical ass up and go get sterilized so you wont end up like him then. 

People have such a f*cked up idea of what "afford" really means.

"As long as I can pay the payment (car note, child support, mortgage, or whatever) then I can afford it". But as soon as ish hits the fan they want the kids to stop being so hungry, the bank to stop asking for their money, and the rest of us to pick up the slack. And still won't admit they couldn't afford it in the first place.

If you can't handle stuff after ish hits the fan, then you can't afford it. That includes kids.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Seriously? If he didn't pay he cant pay in my eyes.....and you are undercover caping.....

Nah I'm not, I just don't care enough to call him an ain't sh*t nicca when I don't pay any of that mans bills.

You tried it though
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Are you reading a different thread ?? Where did she say that he wanted or needed more kids?? He had these kids while he could afford them. Why don't you sit your angry illogical ass up and go get sterilized so you wont end up like him then. 

People have such a f*cked up idea of what "afford" really means.

"As long as I can pay the payment (car note, child support, mortgage, or whatever) then I can afford it". But as soon as ish hits the fan they want the kids to stop being so hungry, the bank to stop asking for their money, and the rest of us to pick up the slack. And still won't admit they couldn't afford it in the first place.

If you can't handle stuff after ish hits the fan, then you can't afford it. That includes kids.

This is about welfare?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Nah I'm not, I just don't care enough to call him an ain't sh*t nicca when I don't pay any of that mans bills.

You tried it though

According to the OP written by his sister.....that nicca aint paying his bills either.....he aint paying his support but you cant call him a aint shyt nicca? Yeah like I said you undercover caping.....

You tried it twice.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:57pm
Maysay said something any accountant or financial wiz would say tho.....
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:58pm
It's a whole bunch of ain't sh*t ppl in the situation. The momma for not letting him see the babies (regardless of support issues), the daddy for not paying and having extra kids, and the new wife (if she got pregnant after her disability began).

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

It's a whole bunch of ain't sh*t ppl in the situation. The momma for not letting him see the babies (regardless of support issues), the daddy for not paying and having extra kids, and the new wife (if she got pregnant after her disability began).

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:01pm

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

You tried it though

According to the OP written by his sister.....that nicca aint paying his bills either.....he aint paying his support but you cant call him a aint shyt nicca? Yeah like I said you undercover caping.....

You tried it twice.

I'm caping cause I told you to have a seat for judging a dude you don't know ish a bout besides them basic azz facts op gave that yall conjured up an entire financial record with?

Girllll, bye! If I'm caping by telling you heifers to stop worrying about ish that doesn't concern you that so be it.

At the end of the day, your money goes in you pocket and not his, so why do you care so much?

I swear some of yall
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:03pm
How long ago did he lose his job though?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 24>
  Share Topic