Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Frustrated!!!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Frustrated!!!!!!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 24>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 40591
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

After the twins, he Should have said 4 is enough. Then he goes on to have a 5th? It doesn't make sense to me why anyone NEEDS all those kids, married or not. If he's smart, he'd go on ahead and do it now.


Girl you sound mad and dumb as hell. Is four the magic number? What difference does it make that he had 1 more child with his wife? He didn't have another one after he got laid off. The kids came before the layoff and according to OP he had a career that paid well. 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Sep 25 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 280076
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 10:34pm
None of those questions matter...income drops, support drops.

If she lost her job, she would drop her support as well.
Back to Top
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 15 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 197819
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 1:39am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this guy had five kids between two marriages right?

anyhoo,

i think all these scathing comments are interesting

i wish we could post our financial data and see how quickly some of these opinions would change





We could post numbers and portfolio's (for those that have them) but nobody will.  And it wouldn't be cause folks are proud of their own numbers...while having kids at the same time.
Back to Top
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 15 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 197819
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 1:43am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


that would be a good thread

not only have kids that you can pay for while working, but only have kids you can pay for when you don't have a job


ding ding ding!!!

If people thought ahead this much, there would be far fewer problems. And that goes for everything, whether you should buy a new car, whether you should have kids, whether you should buy a mortgage (house), etc etc.







Gurl shid. (not that i'm cussing at you maysay) only the top 10 percent would have kids.  Kids are not cheap...even if you don't set them up for college.  I remember a "poor people shouldn't have kids thread" years ago and it was said the majority of us wouldn't be here.  *shrugs*   


I remember folks were mad at the suggestion that u might want to rethink having children if u already living paycheck to paycheck. Everybody has a right to have children but....sometimes I think antyways...nevermind.


The suggestion that I might not be here didn't hurt my feelings.  *shrugs*  It's truth.  Where would I be if I wasn't here?....in heaven/ether if that's where souls come from.  I don't see why that was a bad thought.


Back to Top
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 08 2010
Location: Ethiopia
Status: Offline
Points: 305696
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 1:59am
Yall really want there to be no black people left on Earth.
Back to Top
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 27 2013
Location: Illinois
Status: Offline
Points: 2042
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 2:37am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Y'all sure love to speculate..damn...smh at more than half of these comments

U & I both... DAYUM!!!
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 237197
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 3:07am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

None of those questions matter...income drops, support drops.

If she lost her job, she would drop her support as well.
 
it really is that simple.
 
i didn't get the sense from the op that this man was a dead beat.
 
that said, i hope he's not one of those types that is waiting around to get a job "on his level".Sleepy
 
anyway, this is unfortunate...
Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116506
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:59am
I bet OP didn't expect to get a speech about what her bro needs to do with his penis or how her nieces and nephews should have never been bornLOL.      

omfg @ only having kids you can afford to still have if you lose your job.   Some of us are so set on making a point that we will follow that logic down to the extinction of all but the generational rich.  

(I know you meant that tongue and cheek Samone but I doubt it really registered)

Just how far away are we from regulating births by income level or future earning potential?  Will procreation require a long term employment contract that covers the cost of each offspring produced up to the age of their own marriage? Will a marriage contract include a clause where divorce is only allowed in cases where no children have been made. 

Obviously these animals can't control themselves so if we're going to stop all of these problems shouldn't we make a new set of religious dogma that makes abortion mandatory for those who have broken that particular commandment that breaks the laws of Caesar? Or will stoning work? Maybe poor people should be sold into a labor camp that produces the things that the rest of us well planning folks consume and buy.   We can breed them out in just a couple of generations and us fine well to do folks can pick up the work of the childless poor when they become extinct.   




Back to Top
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 06 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 282356
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I bet OP didn't expect to get a speech about what her bro needs to do with his penis or how her nieces and nephews should have never been bornLOL.      

omfg @ only having kids you can afford to still have if you lose your job.   Some of us are so set on making a point that we will follow that logic down to the extinction of all but the generational rich.  

(I know you meant that tongue and cheek Samone but I doubt it really registered)

Just how far away are we from regulating births by income level or future earning potential?  Will procreation require a long term employment contract that covers the cost of each offspring produced up to the age of their own marriage? Will a marriage contract include a clause where divorce is only allowed in cases where no children have been made. 

Obviously these animals can't control themselves so if we're going to stop all of these problems shouldn't we make a new set of religious dogma that makes abortion mandatory for those who have broken that particular commandment that breaks the laws of Caesar? Or will stoning work? Maybe poor people should be sold into a labor camp that produces the things that the rest of us well planning folks consume and buy.   We can breed them out in just a couple of generations and us fine well to do folks can pick up the work of the childless poor when they become extinct.   






lol

yeah I'm thinking some of "thanks" thought I was serious
Back to Top
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 16 2012
Location: Somewhere
Status: Offline
Points: 70851
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Yall really want there to be no black people left on Earth.
Dead
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 24>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down