BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Frustrated!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 6:36am
Originally posted by P31chick P31chick wrote:

I don't understand your question. Are you trying to say if the act of going for a vasectomy is something trending?  Like is it in style?

You said "Is HE going for a vasectomy now?"

My answer:  It depends on a mans taste.

YOUR TURN!!!!!!
ooh wow, put the he in there. Like you could not understand the typo. LOL, did that really frustrate or confuse you?

As for danni, the reason to get a vasectomy is because he can't handle the ones he has, let alone any more. Why does he NEED more, not want more, BUT NEED MORE? Nobody needs 6+ kids. He is only making his situation worse by creating babies he can't take care of
Sponsored Links

Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 6:38am
What does his current wife do? How much money does she bring in
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 7:04am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 7:52am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Krystal Klear Krystal Klear wrote:

He needs to be snipped. I can't stand males like him that keeps populating with no regard to his or anyone elses pockets. The procedure is quick and cheap. Cheaper than paying for FIVE kids
comprehension fail?

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:05am
Every situation with men +child support is exactly the same.  Duh!
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:07am
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

People on this forum have reading comprehension problems. The OP did not ask for speculations of the situation. She laid out a clear story yet I'm seeing comments about vasectomies and he has obligations so he better make it work.

Stop inserting ya'll personal problems into other people stories.

Why would the man have a vasectomy if 1) he was taking care of ALL of his kids 2) him and HIS wife could possibly still want children later on

He has obligations to feed and clothes ALL his kids, none of them have preference over the other. They are ALL his kids, ALL five of them came from his nut sack so I dont get how the 1st two should be his 1st preference and obligation. Is it because he's not with their mom you feel he doesnt love them as much or wa?

Pray tell how is he suppose to make it work and continue making payments if he has no job. No job means no money coming in which means no bills getting paid.

Finally his ex is a trip. I get they have their issues but he cant make payment from inside a jail cell

Truths are here....
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:11am
Some truths are there. He doesnt need anymore kids. I think something is up with the hubby. His story is fishy to me
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:13am
But really who "needs" kids? Don't people have them because they want to?
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:16am
He needs a better lawyer...give him some money to get one.
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 8:20am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

But really who "needs" kids? Don't people have them because they want to?
well if he WANTS to continue to struggle and have a sh*tty life, by all means have 20 children if it makes them happy.

*shrugs*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 24>