Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frustrated!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
P31chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote P31chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 5:09am
No not a re post, though I can't speak on it being familiar.  I am sure many people have issues like this with variation, it is just hitting home so I decided to share and receive views on it. As for him being so amazing, no one is perfect but his effort is consistent. All his children are suffering.  His ex is employed so his two girls are doing okay, with his help which he intends to give once he is employed again will definitely help, but his three at home are experiencing a bit of a struggle. Putting him in jail when he is clearly trying to make things right is my issue.  Once he's in jail, then what?
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 5:11am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Krystal Klear, is your name an oxymoron?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 5:13am
I don't believe in reduction.....those kids cost of living hasn't reduced so he needs to do what these single women do that don't have help do......make it work.....

And you need to mind yo business......
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 5:15am
Originally posted by P31chick P31chick wrote:

No not a re post, though I can't speak on it being familiar.  I am sure many people have issues like this with variation, it is just hitting home so I decided to share and receive views on it. As for him being so amazing, no one is perfect but his effort is consistent. All his children are suffering.  His ex is employed so his two girls are doing okay, with his help which he intends to give once he is employed again will definitely help, but his three at home are experiencing a bit of a struggle. Putting him in jail when he is clearly trying to make things right is my issue.  Once he's in jail, then what?
Then he's screwed. They'll take his license, even his passport. He won't be able to get a job if they do a background (most do) check. Bad stigma all around. I don't understand her loathing. If he's been an upstanding guy and has taken care of his responsibilities since the divorce why is she trying to drag him through the mud? Is she angry because she never wanted the divorce?
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 5:17am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I don't believe in reduction.....those kids cost of living hasn't reduced so he needs to do what these single women do that don't have help do......make it work.....

like scale back ?
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 5:19am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

like scale back ?
she answered your question fam.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 5:19am
Lol

Bunz
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 5:19am
Does he owe any child support???

I would like to believe a women with a job that knows her ex has moved on is not acting spiteful but some of these men get new families and forget about the kids before the marriage.
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 5:55am
Sorry double post

Edited by danni7 - Oct 15 2013 at 6:02am
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (25) Thanks(25)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 6:02am
People on this forum have reading comprehension problems. The OP did not ask for speculations of the situation. She laid out a clear story yet I'm seeing comments about vasectomies and he has obligations so he better make it work.

Stop inserting ya'll personal problems into other people stories.

Why would the man have a vasectomy if 1) he was taking care of ALL of his kids 2) him and HIS wife could possibly still want children later on

He has obligations to feed and clothes ALL his kids, none of them have preference over the other. They are ALL his kids, ALL five of them came from his nut sack so I dont get how the 1st two should be his 1st preference and obligation. Is it because he's not with their mom you feel he doesnt love them as much or wa?

Pray tell how is he suppose to make it work and continue making payments if he has no job. No job means no money coming in which means no bills getting paid.

Finally his ex is a trip. I get they have their issues but he cant make payment from inside a jail cell
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>