BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:17pm
hmmm.....actually no.  I wasn't disagreeing.  I was kinda cosigning what u were saying.  my bad.
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:28pm
Dude, you dun posted this same moist ass shyt with everyone of your previous screen names. You just a one trick pony huh? I ain't mad though. Gon & spread that hot fiyah all through Brazil. Then take it to Russia. I hear them wimenzes luvs negrums.

GET IT HOW YOU LIVE IT! YOLO!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:30am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Dude, you dun posted this same moist ass shyt with everyone of your previous screen names. You just a one trick pony huh? I ain't mad though. Gon & spread that hot fiyah all through Brazil. Then take it to Russia. I hear them wimenzes luvs negrums.

GET IT HOW YOU LIVE IT! YOLO!

LOLLOLLOL

r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:40am
I watched the whole thing and thought it was interesting. I had to pick and choose from both sides since they both had a lot of interesting and valid points. Yes, I do agree we black women can be domineering and aggressive sometimes. Many of the men who should be stepping up to the plate are not there for us so instead we have to step up to the plate ourselves. Black women should probably tone it down a bit and not be so financially focused and more family focused as well as genuinely nice. However, the black men in the video did seem like they were just going to Brazil to have a good time and get some easy women. If life was so good there then why haven't they found a wife to settle down with and have black-brazillian babies. They didn't talk about new homes, just new conquests. Again, international dating is not solving anything its just an excuse to not date the black women that they are intimidated by. 

Oh and the women and the end of the vid were clearly h0es. They're not getting wifed up anytime soon. And if that's what it means to be a good woman, then I'll stay mean, aggressive and unmarried. 
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:14am
interesting thread OP

the video wasn't posted

Edited by Marcelo22 - Feb 10 2014 at 11:16am
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

there are so many white bloke forums on this, why american women are the worst etc etc etc

This. I remember that thread too and as a person travels, it is clearly the same thing across borders.

Some men of all races use the same wording to justify their love for 'other'. Asian men want a white American blonde. White men want an Asian or any other highly 'exotic' woman so they bash white women, black men want a mad/cook/sex worker that doesnt and talk and only follows non verbal commands b/c she doesnt speak english and has no green card.

Like what you like, but just dont bash your own people to justify your preferences of choices.Smile

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT. IF YOUR AA S/O HAS A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT IN BRAZIL ITS A LIE!!!!

HE'S EITHER PIMPING OR SELLING CHINESE HAIR AND CLAIMING ITS BRAZILIANLOLLOLLOLLOL

What do these guys tell their s/o's when they go there 19 times a year???

Business, kickin it with homies...
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:27am
90 day fiance is my show
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

there are so many white bloke forums on this, why american women are the worst etc etc etc

This. I remember that thread too and as a person travels, it is clearly the same thing across borders.

Some men of all races use the same wording to justify their love for 'other'. Asian men want a white American blonde. White men want an Asian or any other highly 'exotic' woman so they bash white women, black men want a mad/cook/sex worker that doesnt and talk and only follows non verbal commands b/c she doesnt speak english and has no green card.

Like what you like, but just dont bash your own people to justify your preferences of choices.Smile

rooshv.com is a infamous site of American white guys that have serious complaints of American women....i agree with a few things but they exaggerate quite a bit
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by lanae lanae wrote:

90 day fiance is my show

i have to look thatup. there was some show on the own network where these old white men were going to soth america for mail order brides ant at the end, it was clear that they didnt want a bride bc none of them got married -  they just liked the thought of sexy impoverished desperate woman competing for them to have the chance to have a green card.
kinda reminded me of the desperation that the women show on the show The Bachelor towards the last episodes of the season when things get cutthroat down to the wire. sad dynamic.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>