Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Brazil has that eat through latex AIDS.
i thought that was dc and oakland?

Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:06am
LOL  I'd make Laz time travel.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:08am
deep into the(your) abyss

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:19am
indeed my good sir.LOL
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:14pm
Working girls treat men that are paying them well(that's in America and anywhere else lol). Those girls at the end look like working girls(especially the 1st 2)..Women in Brazil, Dom. Rep, Columbia, Panama, etc know that American men are easy targets, they are usually only interested in them for money or a ticket into America. I remember sitting in between 2 Yt men that were coming from Columbia and both had similar stories. One went back and forth to Medellin and was paying for the woman's daughter's way through college and once she got through, she wanted to stop seeing him.

I believe most of them are going to these countries because they want some "exotic" punani. Some of these men find those women to be more beautiful than american black women. There are plenty of women in this country that don't mind being a stay at home mom, if the opportunity was presented I'm pretty sure a Black woman in America would take them up on that offer. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:11am
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

Working girls treat men that are paying them well(that's in America and anywhere else lol). Those girls at the end look like working girls(especially the 1st 2)..Women in Brazil, Dom. Rep, Columbia, Panama, etc know that American men are easy targets, they are usually only interested in them for money or a ticket into America. I remember sitting in between 2 Yt men that were coming from Columbia and both had similar stories. One went back and forth to Medellin and was paying for the woman's daughter's way through college and once she got through, she wanted to stop seeing him.

I believe most of them are going to these countries because they want some "exotic" punani. Some of these men find those women to be more beautiful than american black women. There are plenty of women in this country that don't mind being a stay at home mom, if the opportunity was presented I'm pretty sure a Black woman in America would take them up on that offer. 

Chile boo....most AA men don't want an AA woman to be a SAHM.  That option is only reserved for exotical women.  They've already stated that they ain't payin' for dinner so they damn sure ain't footin' the bill for that.

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 10 2013 at 7:17am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:43am
lol

the older ive become the more i realised id much rather marry someone from a very similar backgroud and culture

i mean i would fucck and exotical

i just wouldnt wife

in fact id probably fucck a lot of others too but i wouldnt wife that

Edited by afrokock - Feb 10 2013 at 9:43am
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

Chile boo....most AA men don't want an AA woman to be a SAHM.  That option is only reserved for exotical women.  They've already stated that they ain't payin' for dinner so they damn sure ain't footin' the bill for that.

I just stated that it's not like they are giving American Black women that option(refer to: "if the opportunity was presented"). They want exotic p*ssy at the end of the day. They are just trying to avoid saying that straight up. Black women here have to work because most of the Black men they are with dip out when they have a child and don't even support their own children, etc. In those countries, the men work and are very family oriented, so the women have the option to stay at home and play that role because the man is playing his role. 

You must have been looking for some sh*t to disagree with lol
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:17pm
hmmm.....actually no.  I wasn't disagreeing.  I was kinda cosigning what u were saying.  my bad.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:28pm
Dude, you dun posted this same moist ass shyt with everyone of your previous screen names. You just a one trick pony huh? I ain't mad though. Gon & spread that hot fiyah all through Brazil. Then take it to Russia. I hear them wimenzes luvs negrums.

GET IT HOW YOU LIVE IT! YOLO!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic