BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:38am
You'd rather catch that Magic Johnson syndrome from a tranny in Brazil than a red blooded american hoodrat?
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:44am
how many girls have you gone raw in?
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:45am
Good Lord, you should change your name from Positive K to HIV Positive. Encouraging people to raw dawg, in this world? He'll naw.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:52am
lol i just don't believe this shtick.  

and you better not be raw dogging abroad and bringing that dirty dack back home.  #darrenjames
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:54am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Ain't nobody tryna submit to these peon ass nickas.b lame ass who couldn't get quality women with options in America buying up plane tickets to cake on these 3rd world hoes who only want them cuz they rich Americans. If you have to get underprivileged pros to make u feel good....that's sad

word.   these dudes just hurt because they ain't got no kinda game or mouth piece and the finances to pull a top tier female.  U see the way these dudes was lookin'?  Sloppy as fucc.

Men with their sh*t together ain't gotta travel to poor countries to fucc a pretty girl.  They can get a pretty woman anywhere.

The conversion rate is what? 2 to 1?  *checks the current rate* .51RL = 1 USD.   These ninja's gwan to brazil to get a woman that they have no chance of pulling not just in the states but most so called 1st world countries. 

If you gone make this vid believable get some Top Tier black men talking like this.  But they not gone do that.  Why?  Because black men with their sh*t together body wise and financially don't have these kinds of low level prollems.

They left the states cause they ain't have alot of options to go mess with women who don't have alot of options.

Yes this video wasn't that good cause they mainly interviewed cats that only spent a couple days there. I liked the older businessman who been there since the 80s. He was talking about more than just the women. I'm not sure what u mean by Top Tier men and women tho.

top tier means IMO.....everything that u can want in a man/woman.  For the men in that vid..it's a beautiful woman who will pander to them and not ask them for nuthin'.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

You'd rather catch that Magic Johnson syndrome from a tranny in Brazil than a red blooded american hoodrat?

Foreign HIV is exotical and therefore ok.LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:59am
*chuckles*  "I can't believe she gave it to me......she didn't look sick..."  

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 08 2013 at 1:59am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:08am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

lol i just don't believe this shtick.  

and you better not be raw dogging abroad and bringing that dirty dack back home.  #darrenjames

Who is Darren James and who was he smashing? 

@newdiva, totally agree with the long post.  
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:11am
The good Lord gon protect his soldiers from these man-made viruses.

Praise God!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:16am
i need to think about something else before I go to bed.  this conversation is going to give me bad dreams.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
  Share Topic