Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Ain't nobody tryna submit to these peon ass nickas.b lame ass who couldn't get quality women with options in America buying up plane tickets to cake on these 3rd world hoes who only want them cuz they rich Americans. If you have to get underprivileged pros to make u feel good....that's sad

word.   these dudes just hurt because they ain't got no kinda game or mouth piece and the finances to pull a top tier female.  U see the way these dudes was lookin'?  Sloppy as fucc.

Men with their sh*t together ain't gotta travel to poor countries to fucc a pretty girl.  They can get a pretty woman anywhere.

The conversion rate is what? 2 to 1?  *checks the current rate* .51RL = 1 USD.   These ninja's gwan to brazil to get a woman that they have no chance of pulling not just in the states but most so called 1st world countries. 

If you gone make this vid believable get some Top Tier black men talking like this.  But they not gone do that.  Why?  Because black men with their sh*t together body wise and financially don't have these kinds of low level prollems.

They left the states cause they ain't have alot of options to go mess with women who don't have alot of options.

Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:48pm
lol So much of it in this thread sharting all over that video:

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:51pm
I thought men went there for the beautiful women and cheap prostitution...meh
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:06am
If you need constant reassurance about being a man you don't have any self esteem. I'm not gonna pander to a man's huge ego simply cause he doesn't feel good about himself. Just like people tell women all the time you have to love yourself before you can give and recieve love in a healthy way, it also applies to men.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:58am
All I know is that I'm going down there for the Olympics in 2016 so I can kick it with some big-booty exoticals.

Get mad!
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

All I know is that I'm going down there for the Olympics in 2016 so I can kick it with some big-booty exoticals.

Get mad!
Get AIDS.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:07am
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Get mad!
Get AIDS.

LOL as if I couldn't get AIDS in America.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I'd visit before the Olympics if I was u MM. To get a test run in.

Yeah, that would be a good idea.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:21am
Brazil has that eat through latex AIDS.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:37am
um, 2007.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style