Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:41pm
There aren't too many opportunities in Brazil for black women.

The favelas ain't no joke.

Edited by Rumbera - Feb 07 2013 at 2:42pm
Sponsored Links

afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:46pm
grass is always greener on the other side
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

There aren't too many opportunities in Brazil for black women.

The favelas ain't no joke.

Black Brazilian women? Or Black women period?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:50pm
Well, I'm talking about Black Brazilian women. The majority of these woman are sex workers, they fulfill these men pathetic fantasies. Alot of these men end up sending a little bit of cash back to Brazil and what not.

I've seen crusty ass yt men like the black ones come to Cuba for the same reasons. And the woman play the same ole role.

Edited by Rumbera - Feb 07 2013 at 2:50pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I also agree. Get out of the US and see what's going on in the world. It totally changes your perspective.

But I also agree that often "mail order" brides become something else entirely when they hit our shores. Once they see how different American women act and the freedoms we demand, they're not so quick to want to continue the role of the subservient house puppy. These guys are going to eff around and find themselves becoming a cautionary tale like Eddie Murphy mentioned from RAW:

"I want HALF!"

That's so true.

One of my old neighbors met a Slovakian woman on vacation and brought her back to the States.

She divorced him three years later and cleaned him out. She opened a non-profit agency to get eastern European students to American universities.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I meant non-American black men. There are plenty in America. Some black women seem to only want to date American black men.

A lot of black women are only around American black men. 
Where I'm from all the negros are American. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:56pm

U live in nowhere, Illinois. If u move back to DC you'll have plenty of opportunities again. People gotta leave their city and travel around if ish ain't working out.

I done had a piece of them all.
I prefer mine Americanized.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:58pm
I will say that there is a great deal of freedom in having an American passport, probably more than in being a Black person in America.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:00pm

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Well, I'm talking about Black Brazilian women. The majority of these woman are sex workers, they fulfill these men pathetic fantasies. Alot of these men end up sending a little bit of cash back to Brazil and what not.

I've seen crusty ass yt men like the black ones come to Cuba for the same reasons. And the woman play the same ole role.

Are u saying most black brazilian women in favelas are sex workers?

Nope. I am saying the woman in the vid and the likes are sex workers. They aren't partying with these negros for free.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I will say that there is a great deal of freedom in having an American passport, probably more than in being a Black person in America.

I would totally agree with this. I've mentioned it in different threads in the past, but often time, the stigma the AA community collectively assumes that EVERYONE IN THE WORLD associates with us as being "2nd class" isn't necessarily true. Sure there are racists everywhere of course, but the indoctrination that "errbody" hates us, not so much.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic