Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:12am
Me and my friend plan on being sex tourists. We are going to start in brazil next year.

We wont be losers like the niccas in this video though.

That's all I got.

Edited by nitabug - Feb 07 2013 at 7:12am
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:13am
and yes this is a repost
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:17am
Brazil is a good place to invest. I may do it one day.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Jesus. Everytime I see Black American women in Brazil I be like "Who told yall how to get here".

I really don't care about Brazil, tbh. I want to go to India, Africa, and Dubai. But we are going to Brazil and Japan first.Sleepy
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:27am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:34am
I was going to go to Thailand but the Tsunami came. Went to Bahrain instead>>>>

but I don't get the fascination with Asians. At all. Hope them o's look like karrueche
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:47am
The only noteworthy thing said in this piece is that black people need to travel. Travelling globally really puts things in perspective, especially as a Black American.  

It's weird that it stressed economic differences yet these men are capable of running to Brazil however many times a year...we all know that's not cheap.

These crustbuckets can stay in Brazil!
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:54am
i pray that i don't end up like thise jaded, washed up niccas Disapprove

jr.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:19am
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

The only noteworthy thing said in this piece is that black people need to travel. Travelling globally really puts things in perspective, especially as a Black American.  

It's weird that it stressed economic differences yet these men are capable of running to Brazil however many times a year...we all know that's not cheap.

These crustbuckets can stay in Brazil!

I also noticed the contradictory message, then I thought they could be traveling on credit. I wish them the best though.

Edited by Limalady - Feb 07 2013 at 9:20am
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:05am
Ok I watched the whole thing but didn't read the thread.

I think they could have left the whole Brazil thing out and it would have been more interesting. I would have liked to hear more from the Father(?) and the older black man that was in the US. The guys at the table were visitors. It is quite different visiting a country and actually living there. I don't care if you visit 10 or 20 times living in a place and visiting and totally different.

I did not like the end with the women talking. It was very one sided and adding very little to the movie itself. It seemed like something you would see on a tour group DVD. There are such groups that do take black women and men to other countries just for these purposes. I find them all to be very sad.

I did not agree with the woman on the couch when she said about paying bills. Unless you two are living together then I think you should pay your own bills. Once you are a family then you share the cost. I would never dare ask somebody to pay for my lights and gas and we are not living together because that is my cost.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic