Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
4shopiece View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote 4shopiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil
    Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:12am
im watching about 25 minutes in......this maybe because Im young (Im in early twenties) but from what Im gathering is that BM who would otherwise be decent men arent able to have successful relationships with BW because of an independent woman complex?

I have a lot of thoughts on this , not sure how to word them

I felt irritated for some reason while watching this
Sponsored Links

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:34am
These old lonely men can't be serious... smh

I do know a black preacher who visited costa rica , and there was a native lady that was takin good care of him and his church family there, he dropped his woman and married the lady. Saying that she knew how to take care of a man etc..

Its w.e..
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:35am
No one really said anything new.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:37am
this might be a repost

but i'll watch
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:37am
Oh and I can't relate with the whole frustration argument. Sorry. I take good care of my man, and he takes me with him on vacation because he prefers me to those women.
4shopiece View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote 4shopiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:47am
Just finished....I didnt like how they made BW in the US seem insecure and money hungry.
I think it would have been more interesting if they got the men to talk about more specific situations that impact BM/BW relationships. They did mention education and finance but didnt discuss why thats an issue and I was a lil bothered by that. Eventhough They briefly mentioned the importance of the family unit which I think thats where a lot of the issues stem....there is a lack of family structure.
Also seems like the men wanted women to play traditional gender roles which are not always conducive to daily life in the US in many AA communities.

My overall thought : It was interesting that the men felt that patriachy is ideal for successful relationships and because it clashes with the independent woman complex they go lookn for love in  places where patriarchy is more of a norm

Edited by 4shopiece - Feb 07 2013 at 6:48am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (28) Thanks(28)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:47am
actually this is a repost

there was lengthy thread on this

i remember zupreme saying something along the lines of 'if the money goes so do they' and that they act different once they get to the states

relationships are not that comlicated

you want a woman that panders to your every whim and acts like she has no other purpose in life than cater to you? find that woman there are plenty of them

the problem is, guys want everything and dont want to put in the work or take the time to find that one woman who will fit their bill, or the women they desire have far much better options than deal with their bullsh*t so these blokes become sex tourists and go on the innanets and start whinging

Edited by afrokock - Feb 07 2013 at 6:52am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:56am
man it was few years ago

im trying to recall key phrases to search for

there are so many white bloke forums on this, why american women are the worst etc etc etc

i dont think misogynist decrisbes these guys but they are def sexist and misogynists
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Oh and I can't relate with the whole frustration argument. Sorry. I take good care of my man, and he takes me with him on vacation because he prefers me to those women.

Now u with a white man right? Before he met u, did he get his travel on?

Yes and yes.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:04am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

actually this is a repost

there was lengthy thread on this

i remember zupreme saying something along the lines of 'if the money goes so do they' and that they act different once they get to the states

relationships are not that comlicated

you want a woman that panders to your every whim and acts like she has no other purpose in life than cater to you? find that woman there are plenty of them

the problem is, guys want everything and dont want to put in the work or take the time to find that one woman who will fit their bill, or the women they desire have far much better options than deal with their bullsh*t so these blokes become sex tourists and go on the innanets and start whinging

This is true. These men act like women don't want to cater to their men. That is not the case. Good men get taken care of by their women. If they want a woman that cooks, is loving, and consideration top of that she works and will hold him down when times get rough, they could find her in their respective countries. The partner a person attracts depends on what they bring to the table.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>