Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

frizzy ends! HELP

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Leezylocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leezylocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: frizzy ends! HELP
    Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:40pm
Ok today i tried the saran wrap method to straighten my hair. I co wash with Herbal Essence hello hydration conditioner, used Elasta QP leave in and fantasia IC heat protector straightening serum. Blow dried hair then flat ironed my hair. My ends was frizzy but i went on to wrap my hair and saran wrap it under the dryer. I had body and my hair was straight but some of my ends was still frizzy. The i wrapped my hair up with a scarf for a few hours still frizzy, then flat ironed the frizzy parts with a heat protection spray and still nothing. WHAT DID I DO WRONG????
Sponsored Links

savannavanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savannavanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 8:26pm
Did you use the comb-chase method while straightening? That always helps me get my ends.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:16am
Leezylocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leezylocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 8:58am
I dont do the chase method often but next week im a try it with the the saran wrap method. It does give your hair body. Thanks
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Leezylocs Leezylocs wrote:

I dont do the chase method often but next week im a try it with the the saran wrap method. It does give your hair body. Thanks
After you wash your hair, deep condition your hair, then give yourself a ACV rinse: 1/4 cup of ACV and 2 cups of filtered water, pour over hair (get those ends good)  leave on for 3 minutes then rinse with COLD water for 3 minutes. Proceed with your regular styling. You should see a difference in the ends of your hair.....Also are you natural or relaxed? Agree that straightening your hair using the chase method  with a small comb does work really well. If you do not see a difference after applying these two methods, then I would suggest trimming your ends.

If you happen to like the ACV rinses keep in mind this is not a treatment to be used often. No more than once every two weeks....Blessings!!!!!!!!

Edited by Veemack - Dec 24 2012 at 8:58pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply