Perfect Hair Collection

Friends who are liars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:37pm
1- Farra ain't sh¡t
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

stop being their friend

how can you trust them?
2- This. I wouldn't know how to deal with lying friends because my friends don't lie. They find it as banal and sad as I do. They woulda been cut from the crew by the 1st or 2nd time.
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 6:50pm
Sorry sweetie but she is NOT YOUR FRIEND.  As an old lady I can say...when I was young I used to "THINK" all these people were my friends and lived to be proven wrong.  This person is not a friend, she is an acquaintance at best.  Friends don't lie about everything to each other.

If she can't even tell you the truth about BASIC things...please don't expect her to have your back in your time of needs. 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:02pm
You can't even trust the chick.

There's only one tried and true unfailing solution to dealing with untrustworthy people!

Kick them out of your life and keep them out.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:12pm
i find it strange that i take the same stance - drop her.  That is not a friend.Ouch

But living in a predominantly white town?   apparently, lying is totally acceptableConfused

These caucasians are cowardly, certainly don't have your back, yet it is constantly said, "You never know if they might be helpful sometime in the future".. they get upset or find it actually "down right rude" when you "cut people off" for dishonest behavior.  For them, lying is "not that big of a deal"...Ouch

I just don't buy that.. The culture in general comes across as superficial, back stabbing, envious, and habitual liars.  My SO asked why i don't even bother socializing in this area?  My response is "it is no longer worth my time".. i tried, but we can't even relate.  They find it "intriguing" and are actually "drawn" to those who have integrity/strength? but in the end just don't have the intestinal fortitude to pull it off.  They are more afraid of not being popular or "losing a friend" if they do.. thus, they stay in constant drama at home and at work.

We used to say in the streets: "A liar will get you killed".. i've seen it, and always believed that.

Anyone regardless of their race, in my opinion who has no honor/integrity is about as worthless as a tampon in a man's prison, anyway.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Feb 02 2014 at 8:16pm
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:25pm
and the strange part?  They don't really like each other, don't trust each other, but you would never know it if you saw them over at each others houses having dinner, restaurants or hanging out at the bars.

(But these very same people are armed to the teeth when it comes to their guns/rifles.)

Ouch
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:04pm
I wouldn't with her. She is not trustworthy. People like that are the type to set you up and then act like they dont know what happened. We could be mild associates at best but not someone I'd tell my private sh*t to and have close to me
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:26pm
Liars are the worst. Period.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by cocochanel1 cocochanel1 wrote:

How do yo deal with them? The lies aren't really affecting my life, but still.  There was one thing she lied about that made me go hmmm.  She fronts like she's not cool with a "foe"  yet she's cooler with them than she lets off.  She also hides numerous basic things about her life that people don't hide, yet  and asks me very invasive none of anybody's business type questions.  I feel like wanting to know all about me yet hiding every detail about her life is a form of her trying to one up me.  I remember when I first became friends with her, she told me that she doesn't have "luck" with female friends and that there was a friend of hers that just stop speaking to her cold turkey.  Hmmm. I really can't with some of these so called female friends.  This chick is really starting to rub me the wrong way. Angry  Thoughts?  I'm contemplating cutting her off. 

Does her name start with a B?
Cry
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:31pm
This person will become more irritating as time goes on.  I had a friend soooooort of like this when I was younger...totally unaware that she was annoying, hurtful and irrational. I haven't talking to this person in 5 years.  They will spend everything like it's the other persons fault which sounds like this person.  She got cut off for a reason...she may need a repeat with you OP.
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:39pm
That's an oxymoron

Someone who constantly lies to me, wouldn't be considered a 'friend.'

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures