BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Friends who are liars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cocochanel1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocochanel1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Friends who are liars
    Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:34pm
How do yo deal with them? The lies aren't really affecting my life, but still.  There was one thing she lied about that made me go hmmm.  She fronts like she's not cool with a "foe"  yet she's cooler with them than she lets off.  She also hides numerous basic things about her life that people don't hide, yet  and asks me very invasive none of anybody's business type questions.  I feel like wanting to know all about me yet hiding every detail about her life is a form of her trying to one up me.  I remember when I first became friends with her, she told me that she doesn't have "luck" with female friends and that there was a friend of hers that just stop speaking to her cold turkey.  Hmmm. I really can't with some of these so called female friends.  This chick is really starting to rub me the wrong way. Angry  Thoughts?  I'm contemplating cutting her off. 
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:41pm

stop being their friend

how can you trust them?
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:42pm
I have a friend who lies about everything, I told her she lies a lot but she ain't gotta lie to me
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:44pm
but yeah I'd tell her about herself before cutting her off
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:45pm
coco you just made it up here from chicago huh?

anyway, drop her.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:46pm
I used to b like that. Maybe she just really isn't aware of how she looks in ur eyes. If ur really friends, tell her about herself, and say how you'd like her to change. Hopefully she hears u.

I'm an awkward person with trust issues. I like getting to know people, but I fear people getting to know me.

The lies, I can't help u with. Could b that she isn't her definition of cool with said person. Does that make sense? Like she's cool with u, but she only is kind of cool with the other person.

If ur her first female friend after her "bad luck" with other females, u may have to let her know y she's having "bad luck". I'm sure they saw what u saw, but no one has explained it plainly and constructively from a kind place before.

Up&Out39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:47pm
Cut her off
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:07pm
did things seriously change around here???? How come it took me months on top of months to be abled to post in the TALK,TALK, TALK section and now newbies can have 6 Pts  and be abled to post in this section???

one girl has 2280 pts and joined dec of 2013...wth???  y not just get rid of the newbie talk section and combine it all here?

or maybe i have the cow by the tail (as my mom would say)LOL
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by cocochanel1 cocochanel1 wrote:

How do yo deal with them? The lies aren't really affecting my life, but still.  There was one thing she lied about that made me go hmmm.  She fronts like she's not cool with a "foe"  yet she's cooler with them than she lets off.  She also hides numerous basic things about her life that people don't hide, yet  and asks me very invasive none of anybody's business type questions.  I feel like wanting to know all about me yet hiding every detail about her life is a form of her trying to one up me.  I remember when I first became friends with her, she told me that she doesn't have "luck" with female friends and that there was a friend of hers that just stop speaking to her cold turkey.  Hmmm. I really can't with some of these so called female friends.  This chick is really starting to rub me the wrong way. Angry  Thoughts?  I'm contemplating cutting her off. 

Does her name start with a B?
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:22pm
lmaooo farra
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System