Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

friend with trust issues

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
newgirl07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newgirl07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: friend with trust issues
    Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 4:04am
So i need some advice on an issue. It's a long story so i'll try to shorten it up some:   I have a friend whom i've been friends with for a few years. We've never had any issues. I shared an apt with her for a few months.  When she got a man, he would use a key to come into the apt, even when she wasn't home.  He also was always over there, which made me feel confined to my room.  i never said anything, just prepared to move out.  So they break up, he basically played her and she was left broke.  i looked out for her even after she treated me some type of way when she finally got her a man. She sent me a text apologizing for her behavior.  Fast forward to the present.  I have a platonic male friend (strictly platonic, we've never even so much as discussed us dating) whom she's having a sexual relationship with.  I was his friend before her and i became friends.  So he comes over to hang with me one morning. She flipped out. She has an issue with me hanging with my friend in person. I apologized to her if she felt some type of way, but i got to thinking about it.  Why am i apologizing because of your insecurity? If i've never done anything to make you distrust me. I had no part in hooking the two of them up so i don't care what they do, i just don't want to be in the middle of it.  To make this more complicated, he cheated on my cousin with my friend (the one who's sleeping with now) and the two girls are cool.  I think the reason she's so skeptical of me is because she got involved with him in a funny way and she thinks it'll possibly happen with me.  I really really want to go off on her and tell her that just because she fell for it and dropped her panties easily doesn't mean i'll do the same.  But i'm sure we would probably get in a fight if i said thatLOL.  So i've just decided that i need to let her go on her own and work out her trust issues with herself.  What would you do?
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 4:47am
whoop her ash why the anger is still in you..

lol j/k distance yourself from her she is messy, hang out w/ your guy friend whenever you want. Tell her about her being insecure will not stop you from being you.
newgirl07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newgirl07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 5:30am
^lol! i attempted to talk to her and she kinda talked to me like i'm a child.  idk why this lady is so pressed and angry!  so i def can't and won't talk to her.  i have a feeling i'll get an "i'm sorry for how i acted" text in the future........
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 6:12am
Talk to her. I think she is insecure cause she knows he's a cheater already like you said. If she threaten by you she's jealous of you. But yeah be mature try to hold ur composure, if she act a fool, or things go sour, then live on ur own or something.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 6:24am
You were right in the beginning - she's got trust issues.

But SHE  was the one seeing your cousin behind your friends back so .. she's a cheat too?

Umm I don't know. This situation gets worse and worse - I would step away from her completely .. as surely it will get even worse.

I learned to get away from 'friends' with major issues like this .. years ago. I try to have friends that are level-headed and secure. And ... alll the that drama over some guy ... just shows how desparate she is.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jun 10 2013 at 6:31am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System