FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

friend wanting to stay with you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:16pm
No.
Sponsored Links

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:45pm
Me personally I would say yes.   There are sprays to get rid of allergens, and they are effective.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:50pm
Nope. Not at all
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by YoursTruly YoursTruly wrote:

Heck naw...my dog has rights in the home just as well. You're welcome to stay, but my dog will not be locked up to accommodate you. If you don't like it then there are plenty of hotels to choose from...so find one and have several seats! Wink
I think I'm going to have to go with this.

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:37pm
It's one thing if you're coming over for an afternoon to visit and You tell me you are allergic to dogs. I can deal with that. I can put the dog in a backyard or in a room, or something to accommodate you. However, if you plan to stay over for an extended period, you're going to have to find somewhere else. I can make only so many changes to my own life to make you comfortable. 
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:54pm
No. Locking up the dog won't fix allergies for one as pet dander is likely in the furniture and around the home. Plus leaving a dog locked up for a couple hours is ok but several days is abuse. I will not do that to my dog.

Like others said it's extremely rude to invite yourself and make special requests for accommodation.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:57pm
I don't think its a result of a weak mind though.
But its kinda been branded onto me to be a welcoming host and its almost considered a compliment that someone would choose your home to stay in instead of a hotel so you try to go to the max so that person will enjoy their stay
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:05pm
If I like them enough to let them stay then I would put my animal up for them f they had a legit allergy. But then again that's moot point because putting the animal away wouldn't help anything because its dander/whatever would still be all around the house.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:05pm
if it's a cat then kick it out.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:16pm
I'd have to clean the house from top to bottom, wash all my clothing, keep the cat outside and hope it doesn't run off for just a few days stay?

Naw son. I'm willing to dust, vacuum and make sure your guest room is clean but that's it. I might even buy you some Benedryl or Zyrtec because I like you. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic