Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Friend That NEVER Drives

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:10am
Hell yeah I dropped him!

Older than me, licensed, had a car, but kept blowing up my phone to be picking him up and driving him around because whatever pocket change he scrounged up as money was immediately spent on stinking ass weed.

Boy, BYE!
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:39am
op, you should just be honest and tell your friend everything you wrote here just to put the ball back in her court.  its her responsibility to find a solution not yours.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:06am
Whooooooowhee! I'll tell you this. Let your friend read this thread; her ass will be driving soon after this one. 

This whole thread has inspired me to get my ass in the car and drive myself. Anxiety disorder be damned. Cry This will be the FINAL step in me having to have my mom and bf in my life, and just by driving I will be free. Glad I read this. :)
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by JeriMK55 JeriMK55 wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

She could be saving your life! I hate stepping on the imaginary brakes when riding with a terrible driver.

LOL  you aint lyin!

OP, tell us more about the situation where the mutual friend refused to take her home. Like, did she BRING her there? Was the non-driving friend asking to leave EARLY? I need to know.. because this will determine whether or not the mutual friend is triflin

My friend had the boy who was having the house party take her to the party and she texted my mutual friend saying they should leave together....technically she didn't actually ask for a ride back home...so my mutual friend ignored it.  At the party when my friend asked what time they were gonna leave that's when my mutual friend said she was going to her cousins house afterwards and not going to drop her off (which was a lie lol).  Mutual friend said she would stay until my friend's sister came to get her. While both of them were outside waiting for the sister, my friend when back to the house to get her jacket, but never came back and 10mins later sent a text to mutual friend saying she could leave now.

that's fucced up.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

You are a good friend, she would have been hitchhiking another ride. It sounds like she let her mother and nem scare her to death of driving, I mean at 22 whos mama is saying she dont drive at night. Confused

I taught myself how to drive, I dont have patience to wait on anyone. 

how you do that? might need to take that approach

I did the driving in the parking lot thingy with people but after awhile you either gone have to just do it or your driving will never get better. At first I took the street everywhere but I got tired of taking a hour to get everywhere and started driving on the freeways.

Yeah I side swiped a few cars when I first started but I got better Cry
JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Whooooooowhee! I'll tell you this. Let your friend read this thread; her ass will be driving soon after this one. 

This whole thread has inspired me to get my ass in the car and drive myself. Anxiety disorder be damned. Cry This will be the FINAL step in me having to have my mom and bf in my life, and just by driving I will be free. Glad I read this. :)

YAY! You can dooo it!
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:43pm

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

You are a good friend, she would have been hitchhiking another ride. It sounds like she let her mother and nem scare her to death of driving, I mean at 22 whos mama is saying she dont drive at night. Confused

I taught myself how to drive, I dont have patience to wait on anyone. 

how you do that? might need to take that approach

I did the driving in the parking lot thingy with people but after awhile you either gone have to just do it or your driving will never get better. At first I took the street everywhere but I got tired of taking a hour to get everywhere and started driving on the freeways.

Yeah I side swiped a few cars when I first started but I got better Cry

Wait what!? I mean I felt/feel the same way when I initially started driving, especially around 18 wheelers. But, if yall's anxiety makes you think you might lose control you need to just not drive. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:01pm
sounds like she may be the type of driver you wouldnt want to chance with your life anyway ---unsure, indecisive, not confident....recipe for disaster. keep driving and count your lucky starsLOL
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:03pm
Either let her know she has to drive sometimes or she ain't getting no rides. Then offer to teach her again or give her the number to a driving school.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm still learning how to drive and I'm 24!! LOL She's probably a lazy procrastinator like me.
Never stop learning. Good luckBig smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic