Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Friend That NEVER Drives

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:14pm
Unfortunately she doesn't have a father to help her practice driving....I know if it wasn't for my dad teaching me how to drive on the highway I would have never learn b/c my mom won't drive on the highway
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:18pm
I'm still learning how to drive and I'm 24!! LOL She's probably a lazy procrastinator like me.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:23pm
i had my permit for a year and i never drove yet 
dont get mad, maybe she just scared lol but i think you should just push her to be comfortable with it

idk why she doesnt want to practice.. if my friends offered, i would def take it

im kind of nervous, i might have to sign up for driving school Cry
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:59pm
my mom taught me how to drive, my dad was always at work

anyway start taking cabs if you want to drink...she can help you pay for a cab

dont hang with her as much

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:14am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

She could be saving your life! I hate stepping on the imaginary brakes when riding with a terrible driver.

LOL  you aint lyin!

OP, tell us more about the situation where the mutual friend refused to take her home. Like, did she BRING her there? Was the non-driving friend asking to leave EARLY? I need to know.. because this will determine whether or not the mutual friend is triflin
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:27am
You are a good friend, she would have been hitchhiking another ride. It sounds like she let her mother and nem scare her to death of driving, I mean at 22 whos mama is saying she dont drive at night. Confused

I taught myself how to drive, I dont have patience to wait on anyone. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:34am
Okay, I am 21 and am concerned about driving. I will, but I don't like to. 

I have EXTREME anxiety, like I take meds for it...Prozac...Xanax...all that. If your friend is this uncomfortable with driving I guarantee you she has some form of anxiety disorder and it would hurt me if my "friend" dropped me because I couldn't operate a vehicle. This is where the whole "friend" thing kicks in. Take her on a back road and say "we aren't leaving till you drive this mf". She will protest but in the inside be so thankful that you all cared about her enough to help her jump this hurdle. 

It's very debilitating and I cry about it a lot. It doesn't feel good to have to ask people to take you places and regardless to whether you give them gas money or not they have an "attitude" about it. 

The interesting thing is that I have more money than those who I ask to drive me places AND I HAVE MY OWN CAR and I am very generous. I just resolved to never do anything for these people again. I've given thousands of dollars to the people that I ask to take me somewhere within 5-10 minutes of my house and they still have an attitude. 

Everybody needs somebody at some point. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Mar 10 2014 at 12:39am
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:38am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

You are a good friend, she would have been hitchhiking another ride. It sounds like she let her mother and nem scare her to death of driving, I mean at 22 whos mama is saying she dont drive at night. Confused

I taught myself how to drive, I dont have patience to wait on anyone. 

how you do that? might need to take that approach

JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:55am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

She could be saving your life! I hate stepping on the imaginary brakes when riding with a terrible driver.

LOL  you aint lyin!

OP, tell us more about the situation where the mutual friend refused to take her home. Like, did she BRING her there? Was the non-driving friend asking to leave EARLY? I need to know.. because this will determine whether or not the mutual friend is triflin

My friend had the boy who was having the house party take her to the party and she texted my mutual friend saying they should leave together....technically she didn't actually ask for a ride back home...so my mutual friend ignored it.  At the party when my friend asked what time they were gonna leave that's when my mutual friend said she was going to her cousins house afterwards and not going to drop her off (which was a lie lol).  Mutual friend said she would stay until my friend's sister came to get her. While both of them were outside waiting for the sister, my friend when back to the house to get her jacket, but never came back and 10mins later sent a text to mutual friend saying she could leave now.

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:58am
Confused your friend aint sh*t. Why bring her to the party at all then ? she knew she doesn't drive !
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic