Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedFriend Smells like Booboo LONG STORY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
over_the_rainbow View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 3:35pm
Sponsored Links

over_the_rainbow View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 3:36pm
your ex-friend is disgusting catching attitudes and what not. yeah, she needs to stay your ex-friend.  I bet she is the kind of chick that expects her man to go down on her smelling like that
She definitely needs some of this 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 3:48pm
Maybe you can give her a sponge bath....That's what real friends do lol
Crystal704 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 4:30pm
You handled it perfectly OP. If she wanna be oblivious to how she smell then that's her problem. I like how she got all mad and tried to say that you should love her the way she is....What she doesn't understand is that if you really were a true friend you would tell her about her issues to keep her smelly ass from being laughed at Angry (which you did). Maybe she just doesn't take baths everyday or wipe properly after she takes a #2 LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 4:53pm
Nala, you handled that well and now you know youre not the only one whose told her that she stink and still shes done nothing about. her reaction may have been out of embarrassment which is understandable but if she doesnt clean up her act you gonna have to drop that chick and her smelly booty.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

So there's this girl that i'm friends with. We'll call her cami. I mainly see her at my college and think she's pretty cool and fun to hang out with. I never really noticed that she had a body odor, because usually we're always in a cool well-ventilated area, and i really don't have a sensitive nose. However, my other friends kind of steer clear of her because she smells like "fresh diarrhea"Ouch. They told me that i have no idea what i've gotten myself into, but i was just like whatever, ya'll are really just overreacting and are haters. Honestly, i really don't like it when people make fun of other people for no reason, because to me, she didn't stink. Anyways, 2 days ago i called up my friends and was like hey, let's go bowling, and they were like o.k, who else is coming? I said "cami", and then all of a sudden none of them want to come anymore, except for 2 people. I'm like f--k them all, i don't need them anyways. So i go pick up cami and my 2 friends and then turn up the heater cause it was cold. All of a sudden cami's like its too hot in here, i'm gonna sweat, and mess up my shirt. We ignore her because we were all cold. But i should have listened, because after 5 minutes i started getting hit by this disgusting smell. It was sooooo bad ya'll. And I KNOW wat BAD smells like. I work at a freaking nursing home. It was way beyond diarhea, and it kept hitting us in waves. My friends in the back looked like they were gonna throw up, and i was getting angry because i felt like she was disrespecting usAngry lol.  My friends in the back tried to pull down the window, but cami was like "why're you guys puttin down the windows, you're letting the cold air in." and then she put the windows up. I think she knew she stank, and wanted to torture us. Anyways, by the time we got to the bowling alley, one of my friends was passed out in the  back, the other had her jacket tied around her nose, and my eyes were bloodshot red. My friends refused to bowl, and called their parents for a ride. I apologized to them, and i didn't tell cami why they left. I just said they were tired, so we went in and bowled, then went home. But i really don't think we can be friends any more. Her BO is off the charts, and ruined my whole night. How can a girl not know she is that funky ya'll?

She must have a medical problem or whatever scented product she is using is not meshing well with her body chemistry.
letha81 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 8:55pm

Originally posted by letha81 letha81 wrote:

I hope she really does get that issue fixed. I hate to hear about people being outcasted. Try the direct approach and just tell her. If you feel that's too confrontational and she'll take it the wrong way, send a email annnd if that's ignored, then deal the way that you're comfortable with because you've done your part and she will never be able to say that you wasn't upfront about everything. She may very well not be aware or just accustomed to that funk. You are a good friend because if it's as bad as I'm imagining, I would have told her once the others got ghost at the bowling alley. Suffering through that smell is non-negotiable and I'm definitely not about to pass out behind the wheel of my car because of her being "accustomed" to the smell.  I wouldn't be rude with saying it but she'd definitely know my position on it. Simple as that.

I think I'll have to text her, cause that's an experience I never want to relive again. I also don't want people to make fun of her. My idiot friend ( the one who passed out in the car) is already trying to  convince me and everybody she knows on facebook that thanks to Cami she experienced death, and she felt her spirit come out of her body. But god gave her a second chance, so she is blessed. I was like SHUTUPLOL.

ShockedLOLLOLLOL
Sweetkisses23 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 9:18pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryLOLDead
Sweetkisses23 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

:lmao@ one of your friends passing out.

Cry
iLoveMrCortez View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 10:17pm

Originally posted by webbgurl2000 webbgurl2000 wrote:

I agree with Over the Rainbow. She has probably had a medical issue for sometime and doesn't know what to do.

If it is because of a medical condition, then yeah, I see why she would be frustrated. But she has told me many personal and medical things about her before, and knows I won't tell a soul. So i don't think that's it. I think she just got that "Bitch, I'm gonna stink, and you gon like it attitude." There's no compromise, no meeting in the middle. So, i guess another friend bites the dust. Bye CAMI (dead p-ssy smellin b-tch.)

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic