Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Friend Smells like Booboo LONG STORY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Friend Smells like Booboo LONG STORY
    Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 1:03pm
So there's this girl that i'm friends with. We'll call her cami. I mainly see her at my college and think she's pretty cool and fun to hang out with. I never really noticed that she had a body odor, because usually we're always in a cool well-ventilated area, and i really don't have a sensitive nose. However, my other friends kind of steer clear of her because she smells like "fresh diarrhea"Ouch. They told me that i have no idea what i've gotten myself into, but i was just like whatever, ya'll are really just overreacting and are haters. Honestly, i really don't like it when people make fun of other people for no reason, because to me, she didn't stink. Anyways, 2 days ago i called up my friends and was like hey, let's go bowling, and they were like o.k, who else is coming? I said "cami", and then all of a sudden none of them want to come anymore, except for 2 people. I'm like f--k them all, i don't need them anyways. So i go pick up cami and my 2 friends and then turn up the heater cause it was cold. All of a sudden cami's like its too hot in here, i'm gonna sweat, and mess up my shirt. We ignore her because we were all cold. But i should have listened, because after 5 minutes i started getting hit by this disgusting smell. It was sooooo bad ya'll. And I KNOW wat BAD smells like. I work at a freaking nursing home. It was way beyond diarhea, and it kept hitting us in waves. My friends in the back looked like they were gonna throw up, and i was getting angry because i felt like she was disrespecting usAngry lol.  My friends in the back tried to pull down the window, but cami was like "why're you guys puttin down the windows, you're letting the cold air in." and then she put the windows up. I think she knew she stank, and wanted to torture us. Anyways, by the time we got to the bowling alley, one of my friends was passed out in the  back, the other had her jacket tied around her nose, and my eyes were bloodshot red. My friends refused to bowl, and called their parents for a ride. I apologized to them, and i didn't tell cami why they left. I just said they were tired, so we went in and bowled, then went home. But i really don't think we can be friends any more. Her BO is off the charts, and ruined my whole night. How can a girl not know she is that funky ya'll?
Sponsored Links

yungmulahbay View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yungmulahbay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 1:18pm
I'm dying right now.
DeeDee58517 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DeeDee58517 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 1:20pm
LMAO This reminds me when I was paired up with this stinky girl for my Ballroom Dance class. I was willing and ready to withdraw from that class if I was ever paired with her again.

Sometimes people really don't know because their nose has become accustomed to it. Her BO is offensive to you, but to her it's "normal".

You don't have to cut her off completely, just stop hanging with her frequently (hopefully she doesn't consider you her BFF bc then it might hurt her). Maybe once a week...at an outside event. A zoo, perhaps.
over_the_rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote over_the_rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 1:36pm
maybe she has a colostomy and a bag
over_the_rainbow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote over_the_rainbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 1:37pm
I think you should ask her if she has any medical problems and eventually lead in to say in the nicest but truthful way possible, that she has a bad BO and that you are concerned
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 1:39pm
I mean, i don't even want to speak to her right now. She really hurt my feelings, and got my car smelling like a dump. She went too far that night. The worst part about it is people have even told her that she stinks, in the nicest way possible, but she'll just get offended and start cussing people out. For now i guess we could video chat, but hanging out with her is not happening.
FearlessNik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FearlessNik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 2:20pm
I would just be honest with her. If she is your friend she should be able to listen and know you are telling the truth. Star If that don't work you may need to get a little tough and say you smell like ish.
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by yungmulahbay yungmulahbay wrote:

I'm dying right now.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 3:02pm

Why lawd
Nic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2011 at 3:20pm
Oh my damn.Cry

I am seriously dying here. Ms.Stank Azz and her booboo stench lit y'all up and NOBODY said anythingDeadCryLOL

Some people stink and are so used to it that they don't notice their funk anymore. I had a coworker who smelled like badussy and week old tilapia. She was just funky beyond words. She never smelled herself and we damn near fainted when she came around. If she sat with her legs open,it was game over and that chit brought tears to our eyes. It took HR to talk to her and she finally washed her ass or went to the doctor.

Cami needs to be told that her azz stinks. Or just stay away from her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic