FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Fried Chicken and Watermelon Lunch For BHM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:40pm
Not only do white people eat fried chicken they desperately want to learn how to make it at home. Whichever one of them turned this into a slur was a hatin ass, non soul food cookin clear person with bland ass chicken and dry cornbread.  Don't be mad at us because you don't have all the good sh*t at your cook-outs and parties. 
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 7:43pm
They should've let the vote on what they wanted to eat why assume they wanted fried chicken and watermelon.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:30pm
I just got back from a black history event. They had buffalo wings, small sandwiches and a fruit plate with watermelon. I smiled, fixed my to-go plate and left LOL Im not a fruit person, so I just got the wings & a sandwich.
I think that there is a certain generation that makes ish into a big deal when it should not be.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:34pm
Historically there have been minstrels and negative images associated with blacks, chicken and watermelon. They wouldn't dare associate the images with Jews and tell them to get over it. It will remain a big deal until we quit being stopped indiscriminately simply due to the presence of melanin.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:45pm
For a school to be doing this type of bull, just wow!
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:52pm
They don't like y'all and think we are a joke. If it wasn't for law it would have been worst.
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:55pm
I live kind of close to that area. I actually work in the San Ramon area. This would not have went down in SF. I'm not surprised it happened in Concord
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 8:56pm
I'm not surprised at all. I've lived in the bay area for a while now. Concord, Dublin, the Peninsula, etc all racist as fock.

Wasn't there a rally or something in Concord for Yohannes Meserly(sp?) in his defense after he killed Oscar Grant?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:03pm
I do not participate in fried chicken eating at work.Confused
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

I'm not surprised at all. I've lived in the bay area for a while now. Concord, Dublin, the Peninsula, etc all racist as fock.

Wasn't there a rally or something in Concord for Yohannes Meserly(sp?) in his defense after he killed Oscar Grant?
ShockedDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic