FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Friday Night Hair Company....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Friday Night Hair Company....
    Posted: Apr 28 2016 at 9:38pm
seen way too many videos on this company and the reviews are not bad...out of 20 reviews i say maybe 4 bad reviews...

the synthetic lace front wig called GLS15 is the most popular one...

so if u purchased from this company, what hair did you purchase and how do you like it?
Sponsored Links

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2016 at 12:24pm
I bought the GLS11 Ombre. I liked it. It didn't tangle or shed much, but I didn't wear it everyday. My only real complaint was about the color, because most of it was in the back of the wig as oppose to all over.

pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2016 at 4:15pm
I ordered the gls25 but the tracks were not uniform and I like to seal my wefts..gave it to my sister..beautiful hair though
Lacy Gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacy Gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2016 at 1:27pm
I never heard of Friday Night Hair until Celie recommended this brand in the synthetic lace wig thread (in newbie). Celie's recommendation said it all for me. I also like Beshe.
Lacy Gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacy Gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2016 at 1:36pm
I want to add that I wore human hair lace wigs (custom ordered) from AVs for years until the end of last year. The maintenance (every 2 week deep conditioning and drying on cool in bonnet hair dryer overnight) got to me. Plus I love Afro curlies the detangling was too time consuming also. I felt like all of this together was taking up too much of my life. I started wearing synthetic lace wigs (Afro curl) and take care of them. Yes I replace them often but they go on sale and I stick with brands and wigs that work for me (I buy multiples of the same wig). It works for me.

Edited by Lacy Gal - May 08 2016 at 1:37pm
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2016 at 11:48am
I have had 2 Friday Night hair wigs: 

GLS15 (love it, I always get compliments when I wear it, and I need to order a new one),  GLS25 very pretty vavavavoom hair Smile.

They both hold up well, esp the GLS15 with some trimming of frizz.

HTH
barelyreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barelyreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2016 at 6:12am
In the past I made several orders from this company and was always pleased with the product and turn around.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2016 at 10:18pm
Whelp!

I decided to take the plunge after using Samsbeauty/Hairsisters/Clairhair/Elevate Styles. Paying no more than about $20.00 for a cheapie.

I've ordered 3 different Synthies from Fridaynighthair this morning.

GLS25, 15 and 50...

I will follow up on the wigs when they show up, hoping they will be a far better quality than the synthetic "Lucky" wig i've been buying from Samsbeauty.com.  ($18.00). I'm getting a little tired of "Lucky" with that one little front patch of baby hair, and like most cheap synthies - it tangles or gets kind of matted looking after about 3-4 weeks.  

(Even after washing)..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2016 at 9:14am
i ordered the units on 6/16/16, and received them yesterday!  And the shipping was free (standard), so i was very impressed with that.

The units come in the Priority Mail cardboard packages, and i will say that for a synthie? i was impressed.

The cheap synthies that i've have been buying from Sams/Hairsisters/Elevate Styles look pretty amateurish compared to these from Fridaynight wigs.

The difference is the hairline, and density.  Especially the hairline.  

Many of us would like to wear our hair off the face, and sometimes parted.  Even pulled back into a ponytail.  With the cheaper synthies it's hard to attain this look when the wig comes straight out of the package.  The cheaper synthies have chunky/bulky hairlines that looks like  person is going to dress up for a Cosplay, Japanese sword fight.  

This means we have to spend at least few hours in front of the T.V. watching a crappy SyFy movie while pulling/tweezing the hairline AND parting space to give the wig a more realistic look.

These from Fridaynighthair.com have a thinner, more refined hairline.  Can be worn off the face - straight out of the package. Plus, they send you two wigs caps that are a BROWN.  

I couldn't believe it. Brown wig caps that match the color of the average black woman's scalp.  That was also impressive. Thus, when you wear the wig, you really don't need to use concealer unless you wish to lengthen the parting space.

It's already thinned out so that you can part the hair any way you wish, and you won't have a problem with that bulky look coming off of the hairline.

The only disadvantage i notice is the parting space it's about 1"..  I've seen some you tubers that are reviewing the GLS15 - and they lengthen the parting space by using concealer - or taking out extra hairs.

That's probably the ONLY down-side to these wigs.  Other than that?  The hair is soft, and feels/looks realistic.

On the GLS15 - (a spiral curl wig), it would be your best bet to finger-comb through the curls because they look very uniform.  Just spritz and finger comb, and you'll have a really nice "Donna Summer" kind of look that's about collar bone length.  

great hair, great price.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2016 at 9:22am

this is the GLS15, the hairline on all of their wigs is what i'm really impressed with.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jun 23 2016 at 9:22am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic