Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - French reality TV star "I slept with Chris Brown"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

French reality TV star "I slept with Chris Brown"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: French reality TV star "I slept with Chris Brown"
    Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:10am
I know I am over posting on CB (blush) but I can't help reading about him and riri. If you don't like it, don't let the dorr hit you on your way outLOL

Ayem Nour dishing that CB cheated with Riri with her while in Paris. (The article is in french, I could not find a English version so I'll try to translate)

So, she gave an itw to Oops saying she was flattered that he chose her after Rihanna!

She sad that last week end she and her friend Nabila were invited in his hotel room and there were a lot of ppl in it, Karrueche was there.

She adds that Karrueche was nice and that she never interferred between her and CB while they were flirting in front of everybody!

Oh my... Let's see what Riri has to say

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:12am
here we go...
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:15am
First page?Confused
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:17am
he definitely has a type...
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:17am
LOL @ people believing brown is faithful to ANYONE. I doubt Rihanna is either.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:17am

these new heauxs just dont keep quiet anymore LOL

pretty girl
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:18am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

First page?Confused
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:19am
she's pretty.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:22am
So did they have sex or just flirt?
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 9:27am
lol translated in English 

Created 14-12-2012 12:12 | Updated 14-12-2012 2:46 p.m.
Ayème, Nabilla

Ayem Nour, left, and Nabilla Benattia during the evening in Hollywood Girls 2 Duplex October 27, 2012 in Paris. Photo: Gael Colliguet / Allpix / KCS

Ayem recounts his hot night with Chris Brown

PEOPLE - The Secret Story 5 participant has slept with the American singer Chris Brown, Rihanna's ex. And apparently, he liked it.

< allowtransparency="true" border="0" scrolling="no" ="http://plat.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.1355442937.#_=1355498757161&count=horizontal&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=fr&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.metrofrance.com%2Fpeople%2Fayem-raconte-sa-chaude-nuit-avec-chris-brown%2Fmlln!GkXwHqiGBl5g%2F&size=m&text=Ayem%20raconte%20sa%20chaude%20nuit%20avec%20Chris%20Brown&=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.metrofrance.com%2Fpeople%2Fayem-raconte-sa-chaude-nuit-avec-chris-brown%2Fmlln!GkXwHqiGBl5g%2F&via=MetroFrance" ="twitter-share- twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet " -twttr-rendered="true" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: 122px; height: 20px;">

Chris Brown, enchanted. What we could suspect has occurred.After the photos taken in a hotel room last week , Ayem (Secret Story 5) confirms that it has slept with the singer-rapper Chris Brown.

In an interview with the  magazine Oops , it does not rotate around the bush: "I slept with Chris Brown!" joked she bluntly and say that "Chris is at the height of his reputation." The bimbo and the singer had met lorsqu'Ayem participated in the video shoot Celebration and Chris Brown then had taken his number (you never know).

Flattered to go after Rihanna

Back in Paris, so it is natural that he reminded Ayem and his girlfriend, Nabilla ( the show 's Angels of reality TV 4 ). Both partied with Chris Brown and his entourage last weekend."When we entered the room, there were a lot of people. [...] It was very festive. There was alcohol, music ... and a bit of grass."

The evening passed and ... what would happen happened.However, the ex Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran was there. No problem Ayem: "... It is rather open (...) and has never interfered in the relationship between Chris and me." In short, nice girl too. 

And what became Nabilla during this time? "I just know she had fun too ..." Ayem loose. When asked what it  fa it to pass after Rihanna admits Ayem delighted: "It's beautiful and flattering. I do not ask for much. Some will criticize me, but I put any girl challenge to say no to Chris Brown. " Not sure Rihanna always very fond of her violent ex , the press so as Zen.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic