Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Alternative Religions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Free Psychic Reading?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PensiveChic3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PensiveChic3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Psychic Reading?
    Posted: Dec 17 2011 at 2:01pm
Hi BHMers,

I was wondering if anyone qualified could give me a free reading. I need some insight about a situation I'm facing. Please reply here or via PM if you're willing and able to help.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Adrian View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2011 at 4:27pm
There's a woman by the name of Aunt Cair who can give you a free reading.

Her website is:

Her free reading thread is here:

You'll need skype though...

And since she lives all the way in Perth Australia you'll need to know the correct time zone to call her.

PensiveChic3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PensiveChic3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2011 at 8:29pm

I appreciate it, adrian! I will look into it. How did you find out about her?

Adrian View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2011 at 9:34am
She was a member of another forum.
markwillson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markwillson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2012 at 12:26am

I already know a psychic who give free psychic reading. I used to get free psychic reading whenever required. Her name is Meryem.

DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 2:16pm
Try www.psychicbitch.com
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 3:02pm
On fiverr.com there's a really good psychic who does tarot reading and it costs only 5 bucks! Her name is Mrs Panda. She has only positive reviews and I know she is good because I had a consultation with her and was amazed at her response.

randy ortan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy ortan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 3:45am
I think there is a site which you want, you can visit the site  http://psychic-chicago.com/ which is free psychic site.

Edited by randy ortan - Aug 17 2014 at 3:46am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 4:31pm
I wouldn't trust free psychic readings unless you are part of a forum and a member does it for free. The reason why is that those free readings allow only one question, so they will tell you something without much details to get you to pay for the consultation. Free "psychics" prey on desperate people, knowing that usually the question is about love or money, so that's why there are so many of them out there.

There used to be a good psychic on fiverr.com, but she is no longer there. I tried one of the top psychic/tarot readers there, and she sucked, just a lot of talk with zero meaning to me.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 1:04am
I must warn you this is not the best way to get info or insight into your life- The best way is through meditation, that way you can get information from the Cosmic Universe instead of a Leech like these...
if you really really want get yourself a deck and practice all of us have this ability
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic