Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

freakos come here.....Gaggedblack.com --??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:51pm
did she lose her job? bcus that would be fugged up
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

now as to the entertainment coordinator in Ja. in calling bull$hit, cause it sounds like the pics from an obvious PICS shoot that everybody and their moms knew was the chick that worked at rbtt bank. all the same drop the link let me see, i have excellent JA-dar!

yeah, i told him i dont beleive the story

someone that works at a bank got caught doing PICS and the whole community knew?  do tell. lol

the story was that she worked at a popular bank....it was photos of a girl naked in the shower ....but it turns out the story was a hoax...in those days nudes were a big dealLOL

obviously false, sometimes the bank changed ncb, scotia, first caribbean lmao similar to ______ (celeb) had their stomach pump cause of semen story

However the etertainment coordinator angle adds an element of believe-ability LOLLOLLOL 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:55pm
no...the 'bank girl' didnt exist. the girl in the photoswas a professional PICS actress

but a few years ago also, a phone vid of a popular female media personality doing oral on her then BF got out and was widely circulated...the guy claimed his phone was stolen...all of JA saw that vid. She ended up quitting her television show.
But i dont think she suffered much. I see her doing lots of gigs now just the same
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:02pm
bombboooohole omg omg my cuzzo is good friends with her son now!! JUST found this out, he said at the time the son took it in stride and just shrugged it off. i remember her saying her son faced nuff teasing at school but it never dawned on me to ask my cousin about it (they went to the same high school) at the time

hers the kicker: Traffic is sloooooooooowwwww at the end of the school day and it's a small school, the cars go around a circle. now one day milk picks up her son and some brave/brite little frig.ger goes up to the car knocks on the window, she rolls it down and he pulls his fly down and makes an obscene gesture. OMGGGGGGGG my cuzzo said everybody saw. WF you know how these all boys high schools are and that one just by heroes circle small as fuqq. thats a strong kid.

ETA nowwww my cuzzo said milk forked Kartel and i said "how'd you know" and he refused to talk []i told y'allLOL

Y'all have to realise oral sex is still kinda taboo in Jamaica not as much in 2014 as it were when her video came out. but still. 

Edited by Diane (35) - Sep 04 2014 at 3:06pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

bombboooohole omg omg my cuzzo is good friends with her son now!! JUST found this out, he said at the time the son took it in stride and just shrugged it off. i remember her saying her son faced nuff teasing at school but it never dawned on me to ask my cousin about it (they went to the same high school) at the time

hers the kicker: Traffic is sloooooooooowwwww at the end of the school day and it's a small school, the cars go around a circle. now one day milk picks up her son and some brave/brite little frig.ger goes up to the car knocks on the window, she rolls it down and he pulls his fly down and makes an obscene gesture. OMGGGGGGGG my cuzzo said everybody saw. WF you know how these all boys high schools are and that one just by heroes circle small as fuqq. thats a strong kid.

ETA nowwww my cuzzo said milk forked Kartel and i said "how'd you know" and he refused to talk []i told y'allLOL

Y'all have to realise oral sex is still kinda taboo in Jamaica not as much in 2014 as it were when her video came out. but still. 

wait mi nuh understand the bolded....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:19pm
milk had sex with kartel (ive said same on this here forum) but my cousin refused to tell me the source of his info! I'm inclined to believe she forked bounty killa as well from good sources and the line "you drink of milk with your little spoon tongue, when the girls dem see killa them say the womb broom come"
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:29pm

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Is this like ghettogaggers?

If so, they know what they're getting into.

its really gross....the male "actors' are all white. and the women are black. they call them black pigs etcDead....in one of the vids the guy was laughing and pulling at the girl's weave and asking if the track was some kinda zipper for her hair. smh

oh uh uh. that's where my red list starts..

it still confuses me why Black people participate in race play. me no understand
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:36pm

how much do these girls get paid for stuff like this? I want to know what their self-worth cost?

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:52pm
I don't like seeing white men in a dominant role over black women

And once vomiting starts in any situation, the sex appeal is gone..and I like watching pretty extreme stuff.

Ew I saw one where the dude was smashing her face in the vomit. Both were black. But yeah that was disgusting.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:52pm
these girls are almost always drugged up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>