BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frank Ocean Appreciation Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 17 Votes, Average 2.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:34am
ugh I love this man Cry

his way with words takes my breath away

Edited by ModelessDiva - Sep 03 2013 at 12:35am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:36am

living or..

living. it’s a plain difference from dead. seen a dead body this afternoon. the people who felt they had that body in their lives, have to let it go. the memories of the life that used that body are just as finite as the bodies of those who remember him. the woman or man that enjoyed that mans body, will only have the thin almost holographic recollections for as long as they live. then again, who knows how long we live, and if life goes on after these heartbeats stop. who knows where life went when it left that body. who knows if it went anywhere, not you. matters of faith, are matters of faith and faith is not knowing. what i know is that when i see a body without life, i feel sort of childish. a kid in a big complicated existence. a game with no rules and no point of winning other than for the sport of it. like the things i know and have learned mean nothing really. a feeling of confusion about the point. a bone chilling awareness of my mortality. still i wanna live. live and bring other lives into this world to live and die as well. some would say we are one consciousness divided. i would say we’ll find out. but we do not know that. eh. life. where’s my *&%^$#@Ein lighter.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:42am

i was raised christian. only had a few friends from different religions growing up. these days i’ve got family from agnostic to islam. my grandmother was pentecostal evangelical. she brought much of that fire and brimstone back to her household. my uncle tony said the other kids teased him and his siblings, called them “holyrollers”. so as you may or may not expect, my mother was, and still is, less than imposing when it comes to a particular system of belief. i was a practicing catholic for a short time. me and moms started going to separate churches when i was like 13. i never sang or played in the church though, unfortunately. i remember being kind of intimidated by the idea of it actually. church was the hood julliard to me. all the coldest musicians came out of there. the lady in the video…summa cum laude. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:44am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 3:43am
If only he didn't sound so terrible live.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:22am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I love his rap verse in this song. He looked sooooo good too and he was so laid back in it compared to everyone else.

I love that about him too...he's always so chill amongst other people

he's a celebrity, but a low-key and laid-back celebrity. I love that!

Exactly. I'm not into odd future, but Frankie is great.

It was the first time he mentioned he is bi. "I'm high and I'm bi oh wait I mean I'm straight." I remember listening to it before he came out of the closet officially. Kinda cool considering the company he's with.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:24am
I suspect Tyler is bi too.

Edited by afrokock - Sep 03 2013 at 9:25am
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:26am
I listened to him in a venue in Austin live and he sounded great. I know people said he sounded terrible in the grammy's. Never watched it. That sucks if that's the case cause that was his chance to get more fans.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

If only he didn't sound so terrible live.

he does not!

which performance are you talking about? so i can go watch it

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:38am
oh you all are talking about the Grammy's

I think it varies from performance to performance...because that live video I posted on the first page... *fans self*

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
  Share Topic