BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

France to Ban Child Beauty Pageants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

For what? She is right. Who judges the beauty of a child? A woman kidnapped a child from a school using a burka. I see no problem with headcovers but a burka? That is too far.

Hold on, so now we're criminalizing items of personal choice and religion on the basis of a lone criminal's fashion choice?

Are you kidding me???
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 4:43pm
^^some religions are plenty crimminal to me...
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by DWeird DWeird wrote:

I think talent competitions are great but I don't like the idea of child beauty pageants. If you're grown and want to use your looks to win in life fine, but don't subject innocent children to that nonsense. 

Concur!!
CaramelKittyKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelKittyKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by DWeird DWeird wrote:

I think talent competitions are great but I don't like the idea of child beauty pageants. If you're grown and want to use your looks to win in life fine, but don't subject innocent children to that nonsense. 

I agree. These kids are going to have fcked up self esteem. I feel so sorry for this little girl.

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 1:35am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

For what? She is right. Who judges the beauty of a child? A woman kidnapped a child from a school using a burka. I see no problem with headcovers but a burka? That is too far.

Hold on, so now we're criminalizing items of personal choice and religion on the basis of a lone criminal's fashion choice?

Are you kidding me???

This is about an item of clothing which hides a persons face. Already there are law in place in many countries which say what you can and cannot wear in which setting. There are also rules set by private companies about what you can't wear on their property. No shoes, no shirt, no service.  You cannot go into a bank with a ski mask, etc.
Criminalization for wearing a burka? No. Bans, yes. We already have laws dictating what one can wear. If one violates these laws then they are ticketed and in some cases it does become a criminal case such as public nudity.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 2:21am

What a bullsh*t argument
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 5:18am
Some of these arguments can be applied to the Trayvon Martin case

But y'all don't see that

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 5:35am

Are you kidding me???

This is about an item of clothing which hides a persons face. Already there are law in place in many countries which say what you can and cannot wear in which setting. There are also rules set by private companies about what you can't wear on their property. No shoes, no shirt, no service.  You cannot go into a bank with a ski mask, etc.
Criminalization for wearing a burka? No. Bans, yes. We already have laws dictating what one can wear. If one violates these laws then they are ticketed and in some cases it does become a criminal case such as public nudity.

Then by that logic, ski masks and sunglasses are also banned, correct?

I'll answer that for you: NO.

Rules requiring people to be FULLY DRESSED in businesses is NOT the same as banning a religious garment. The burqa was not banned solely because it conceals the face, it was banned thanks to Islamophobia. This is essentially discrimination you're trying and failing to rationalize.

What a faulty argument, you might as well tell me Trayvon's clothing garnered his murder.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 7:32am

Are you kidding me???

Then by that logic, ski masks and sunglasses are also banned, correct?

I'll answer that for you: NO.

Rules requiring people to be FULLY DRESSED in businesses is NOT the same as banning a religious garment. The burqa was not banned solely because it conceals the face, it was banned thanks to Islamophobia. This is essentially discrimination you're trying and failing to rationalize.

What a faulty argument, you might as well tell me Trayvon's clothing garnered his murder.
This
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 7:39am
Midna
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123