Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Foxy Brown: Jayz gave me gonorrhea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 30>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Just realized Bey isn't wearing a shirt. 

i miss the old lil wayne
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:38pm
The news about Jay messing with underage girls and trannies have been out since I was in high school smh.

There was also a sex tape with Jay and Bey yeeeears ago in a hotel that magically disappeared.

I remember the story about Bey sleeping with Kobe and he went and told the team in the lockeroom that she was wack and boring. Niccas are so uncouth these days.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:39pm
Can't stand the R.Kelly support in the Black Community.. hate it in fact
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:39pm
i don't honestly care. i don't connect entertainment to actual people. 
you're a figment to entertain me, nothing more. i could give a flook about everything else.

i just think some go harder on artists that they aren't that fond of. 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Foxy spilling all the tea because she don't care anymore. Not only did Jay give her gonorrhea, but sadly rapper Kurupt gave her HIV according to reputable     LSA sources.

If Kurupt got HIV, is that why Natina was living in squalor @the motel and walking cross a highway in the pitch dark...did she wanna die?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

The news about Jay messing with underage girls and trannies have been out since I was in high school smh.

There was also a sex tape with Jay and Bey yeeeears ago in a hotel that magically disappeared.

I remember the story about Bey sleeping with Kobe and he went and told the team in the lockeroom that she was wack and boring. Niccas are so uncouth these days.

i need this to surface

when would she have slept with him if she was dating jay at like utero?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

He did nothing wrong IMO.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:44pm
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

i need this to surface

when would she have slept with him if she was dating jay at like utero?
The Kobe incident was before Jay. I read in online at first as a "blind item" and then I managed to find an actual article about it, in Kobe's words. He was doing an interview for some men's or sports magazine and spilled the beans.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:46pm
and I would never expect you to think so

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

He did nothing wrong IMO.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training