BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Found this little gem on Mixed Chicks FB page

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:50pm
B-racial could mean any mixture of ethnicity. It's not that serious. She needs to get over it. She knows her blood is running through them. that's all that matters

Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

he's jamaican..

so he got the job.. w/ extra benefits.
holler

I cant with u young lady....Im taking ur expensive hangers.......

lmao.

gkisses dont treat me like that.
i luv u!
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

my kids world is mostly with my side.the family..there dad barely speaks to his family...yet school, drs, everywhere...they are considered black... now im obviously not prejudice, just wondering if im the only one this botheres?"

This post bothers me for some reason.  What do yall think?

This part pissed me off the most of this ignant ass post.
Even if their birth certificate had biracial on it...What the hell that got to do with what they will be perceived as by their school, drs or where ever they go?  This heffa regrets having children that, like someone else mentioned, will not have the same privileges that a white child will have.  Just because they're considered black don't make her no less their mother.  Plus, she should have been the person completing the paperwork for the certificate.  The doctors don't fill out the paperwork, especially while the babies are in-utero as if they know the race of the baby before they're born.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:53pm
It's clearly not all that matters for her

She reeks of those type of mothers that think their children's identity is "ALL ABOUT ME!"
Ugh.. can't stand stage mothers

Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

B-racial could mean any mixture of ethnicity. It's not that serious. She needs to get over it. She knows her blood is running through them. that's all that matters

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:54pm
I just would like to know WHY some of you are investing enegry in this? You being angry or even caring is not going to change anything about this (make-believe) person.... who cares?
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I just would like to know WHY some of you are investing enegry in this? You being angry or even caring is not going to change anything about this (make-believe) person.... who cares?

I thought this was a discussion. Confused
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:55pm
Would she look silly if she was labeled the face of black beauty?

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

She reeks of those type of mothers that think their children's identity is "ALL ABOUT ME!"

my child's racial identity is definitely half about me. Confused
what they choose to identify as socially is different.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:59pm
YES!

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Would she look silly if she was labeled the face of black beauty?

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:00pm
ALL =/= half

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

my child's racial identity is definitely half about me. Confused
what they choose to identify as socially is different.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>
  Share Topic