Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Found this little gem on Mixed Chicks FB page
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Found this little gem on Mixed Chicks FB page

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 22>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member


Joined: Sep 11 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 5087
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:


Originally posted by CuteNSweet CuteNSweet wrote:

She should have thought about it b4 she had blk kids period.


.... but she didn't. she had mixed kids. LOL



so she wants the world to know to settle her mind from the fact that she had blk babies.   I grew up in Va Beach, mixed kid haven.   Most mixed kids look lightskin black period and most identify as blk. On a rare ocassion the opposite occurs. She needs to get used to the idea of considering her kids blk.

Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 27 2010
Location: Fanm Sa Move
Status: Offline
Points: 98188
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:59pm
but why should a racist cop define their identity? 
sikh's look like muslims.. so they're muslim now?
Back to Top
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 29 2005
Location: where I am
Status: Offline
Points: 48089
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:00pm
she's stupid anyway b/c the birth certificate doesn't have the race of the child, only the parents. 
Back to Top
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 06 2008
Location: ya daddys house
Status: Offline
Points: 160856
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:01pm
its not just cops.

if i see a black boy on the street.. i will call him black.

when you see someone who looks black.. do you not call them black?
or do you wait until you know where everyone's parents are from before you give them a race?

i dont
Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 381365
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

summary?


A white woman had kids with a blk guy. Blk guys a absent father his family has nothing to do with them. They wont let her identify the kids as being biracial only black. Shes upset about that  more so since shes the one who is raising the children.

i didn't get that he was absent, I thought she said her kids don't have a relationship with his family. b/c he didn't.. 

Regardless the one drop rule is still on the books..it applies mainly b/c regardless to how much white blood you have in you, in most cases when folks look at you, they won't consider you white..  



You're right I misread. I dont adhere to the 1 drop rule just as i wouldnt any other Jim Crow law. Its not a matter of how they define u....any child i gave birth to would be defined by what the races myself and its father....not how  others choice to view it.
Back to Top
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 27 2010
Location: Fanm Sa Move
Status: Offline
Points: 98188
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by CuteNSweet CuteNSweet wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:


Originally posted by CuteNSweet CuteNSweet wrote:

She should have thought about it b4 she had blk kids period.


.... but she didn't. she had mixed kids. LOL



so she wants the world to know to settle her mind from the fact that she had blk babies.   I grew up in Va Beach, mixed kid haven.   Most mixed kids look lightskin black period and most identify as blk. On a rare ocassion the opposite occurs. She needs to get used to the idea of considering her kids blk.


thats fine. they have a right to choose their identity, it shouldnt be done for them. 
Back to Top
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member


Joined: Sep 11 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 5087
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:02pm
^^^. But honestly, most mixed kids identify as blk. Also she didn't say they want to be identified as white she saying SHE wants them identified that way.
Back to Top
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 06 2013
Location: Free Clinic
Status: Offline
Points: 12684
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:03pm
A person with a black and a white....are MIXED. F*ck a one drop rule. Confused
Back to Top
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 27 2010
Location: Fanm Sa Move
Status: Offline
Points: 98188
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

its not just cops.

if i see a black boy on the street.. i will call him black.

when you see someone who looks black.. do you not call them black?
or do you wait until you know where everyone's parents are from before you give them a race?

i dont

it doesnt matter what you consider them though, lol. 
if they are mixed, want to be identified as mixed, then that should happen. 
Back to Top
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 29 2005
Location: where I am
Status: Offline
Points: 48089
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

summary?


A white woman had kids with a blk guy. Blk guys a absent father his family has nothing to do with them. They wont let her identify the kids as being biracial only black. Shes upset about that  more so since shes the one who is raising the children.

i didn't get that he was absent, I thought she said her kids don't have a relationship with his family. b/c he didn't.. 

Regardless the one drop rule is still on the books..it applies mainly b/c regardless to how much white blood you have in you, in most cases when folks look at you, they won't consider you white..  



You're right I misread. I dont adhere to the 1 drop rule just as i wouldnt any other Jim Crow law. Its not a matter of how they define u....any child i gave birth to would be defined by what the races myself and its father....not how  others choice to view it.

the birth certificate doesn't have the race of the child only the parents, so she's a dumb ass.. 
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 22>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down