Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Found something new that actually works!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
izzesparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 10:44am
Hello ladies! I didn't disappear yet. Sorry for not posting but I went to Houston for a little while and was just to crazy busy to do anything online. So my update is that when I went to Houston I didn't take my pills Because I said I wouldn't take them on the weekend but I stayed longer than planned and I just stayed off them until today.

While in Houston I ate like crazy, because my friends prepared so much food for my visit, and planned gatherings with more food. I didn't exercise too much either with the exception of a lot of walking. As usual I felt the effects of fastin for a few days after I stopped taking them, but this time I ended having a major headache. I am thinking it was a combination of coming of the pill, the flight, jet lag, and lack of sleep. I hate flying so I was tensed up the whole time until it landed, so my body was so wore out by the time I got to my friends house but I couldn't sleep at all.

But I am back on the pill and I am eating right and have my weeks activities planned to get some much needed exercise.

So here is the update on my weight loss so far:

Starting weight and measurements-
221lbs.
Stomach-41in.
Waist-38in.
Arm-15in.
Thigh-27in.

Weight AS OF TODAY and measurements-
213.4lbs.
Stomach-38in.
Waist-36.5in.
Arm-14in.
Thigh-26in.

Its not much loss after this much time, but I am still happy with it! Because I haven't been killing myself and I still enjoy some great foods sometimes!

I can actually see the difference in the mirror standing in nothing but my bra and underwear! When I first saw myself I nearly cried because I can actually see that my stomach is visibly flatter and hasn't been in a long time.

Fastin may not have worked for everyone, but I am ecstatic that it is working for me, because nothing else has besides the impatient dieters plan. But no other pill has worked like it said for me.

Anyways that's my update for now ladies, have a great rest of the day!Big smile
Sponsored Links

izzesparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 1:12am
ugh I didn't take the pill today because I didn't get to eat until almost 6pm. And that's just too late to take it.
But the great news is that I am finally going on my first cruise in December! YESSSS! I am so ecstatic. I am definitely glad I have been losing weight and this just provides more motivation. I want to shop so bad but I am going to wait until the end of November to see how much more wait I lose and then shop on Black Friday when the deals are the best and on Cyber Monday!
Re-Invented View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Re-Invented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 8:46am
I'm still rooting for u! I was in the Christmas Tree shop on Saturday and picked some up. I'm going to start today. I got the regular not the extended release. Any tips on taking it?
Re-Invented View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Re-Invented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 1:48pm
Quick update: I weighed in last week in Thursday after taking these pills for 1 week. the first 7 days I did one pill a day then I started 1 in the morning and 1/2 for lunch.

My appetite is very little and the energy is crazy! However I do get headaches and dry mouth. I started working out again and walking 30 minutes on my lunch break every day. My tummy is looking alot flatter and my face is slimming however I didn't lose 1 lb! I'm going to continue until the bottle is empty. I also noticed that I am starting to use the bathroom regularly with theses pills. I'll keep you ladies posted!
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 10:37pm
Congrats on your weight loss Izzy, but shouldn't you start a new thread for the pills you're taking. I got confused and thought you were talking about Slim 1 at first. Not trying to be rude, but it would be better if you had a thread specifically for Fastin.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic