Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Found something new that actually works!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
izzesparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 9:26pm
So I was sitting here thinking while I am eating my chili. That I want to increase my pill intake from 1 per day to 1 pill twice a day.

I think they work great, performs as it claims. and I want to see if I can lose more weight than I have been, or maybe I should wait til I plateau then up the dosage hmmmmmm.

If anyone is thinking of starting this let me know before you do, there is a lot you should know so you are successfully taking this. I will give you some basic tips now, but if really interested in more info that I learned while taking these, let me know.

1. start slow, trust me, take only 1/2 a pill in the beginning for a couple days
2. buy lots of water, you will get dry mouth
3. some experience rapid heartbeat but it only last for 10 minutes and only for first few days
4. definitely take it on a full or half-full stomach
5. it is a thermo genic and you can feel it working, it makes me feel warm all day, even when it's cold outside. I am crazy warm.

just a few tips to get you started, have a goodnight ladies!

Sponsored Links

Lordess89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordess89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 8:19am
Izzy! I am glad your sharing your journey with Fastin. I am late and I just realized you started this new post since mentioning it in the impatient dieter's thread. I am on my second round of taking the pills. I took a break after taking them for 8 weeks. I cycled off for 4 weeks and I started again this past Sunday. I have to agree that this works at really keeping your appetite suppressed without the jitters or a sudden rush feeling . I honestly forget to eat all the time. Even when I did my first cycle I had to make sure I looked at the clock to monitor that I'm eating and drinking water. When I cycled off my appetite stayed suppressed for a while as well. I noticed that my body is used to eating smaller meals and I'm content with that. I usually skip dinner if I'm to tired to cook. 

I would not suggest taking two pills, when I did I swear to God I realized how people get hooked on stimulants. I had 4 hours sleep max everyday for 3 days since I took 2 pills those days. I stopped since I wasn't getting sleep, even though I didn't feel tired AT ALL. I felt as normal as can be and that scared the hell out of me. So now I'm back to one, go to sleep around 10:30/11 and sleep the whole night. I also like that I'm still able to work out and my appetite is in check after work. 

Try out the two pills but I doubt you'll need that. Also when I used to take 2 pills and I would I wake up in the middle of the night to move or use restroom, I would be up for the rest of the day until about 9pm that night. So that was usually around 3/4 am and I wouldnt be sleepy until about 9/10 that night. The pills are no joke. Be careful and keep us posted. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:39pm
Thanks Lordess89! I am glad some of you are trying it and are successful as well, provides extra motivation for me.

I agree the pills are strong and I like the white with blue dots pill better than the XR's blue and red pill. Just FYI. Because to me the XR is a much stronger appetite suppressant, but I didn't lose as many pounds as I did on this one. I think the white one works much better as a fat burner, at least for me it does but everyone is different.

Also I am sorry ladies I totally rushed out of here this morning and forgot to weigh myself. :(
I weigh myself in the morning and hopefully I lost 2 pounds to account for this morning.

It's Salsa Thursday! So I will be dancing my butt off and sweating off some calories!! I will check in again in the morning ladies!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 4:30pm
Ok unfortunately I was running late today for work so I didn't weigh myself again and I left my pills at home. So I decided to not take the pills again until Monday, so my body doesn't get too use to it and continues working. Plus my work is so crazy strenuous that I doubt I will gain much weight this weekend. Also I am still preparing all my foods and taking them to work, no fast foods! And soooo much water.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 8:45am
I'm gonna try this. That's my biggest issue, feeling hungry. Thanks op.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 7:52pm
Ok ladies, I am trying to hard to keep updating, lol. I almost forgot today. So unfortunately my TOM started a week early, I'm bloated as ever, ugh. So now I have to wait a week to weigh in again so I can have an accurate count.

I do have to mention that I did not expect to start my TOM; because usually a few days before I have the most incredible chocolate cravings. I didn't have any at all, I have stuck to my plan, I can't believe it. Plus I haven't taken the pills in a couple of days and I can still feel it working :)

I worked today and brought my own food. I didn't have to eat much but want to refuel every 2 hours. I had yogurt with almonds, carrots with hummus, whey protein shake, and then hummus with crackers.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:52am
ok I woke up this morning and had oatmeal with almonds and a bottle of water, and I took my fastin pill today.

I have to admit that I broke last night. The pill finally wore off, and those chocolate cravings came at me full force like a freight train and so did my emotions. I was crying and eating chocolate all night like a crazy person! I am not even joking, I wish I was, lol! Next time maybe I will take a pill in the middle so I that won't happen again.

I will be weighing myself after my TOM, probably on Wednesday. I don't think I would have lost much after eating so much chocolate :( but we will see.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 8:16am
Couldn't weigh myself yesterday was surprisingly still on full TOM. I am still taking pill and eating pretty well. I am eating oatmeal with almonds right now and water of course. I will be taking a break on the pill this weekend. Don't want to get use to it and lose its effects.
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:28am
Fastin is OTC phen

congratulations on your results! 
i tried to take them twice, i lasted maybe 4days and then 7 i got jitters and was up all day and night. im subscribing 

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

FirstLady_CoCo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FirstLady_CoCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 6:26pm
Thanks for the updates.  I'll be looking into these.  Good luck on your weight loss ladies Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic