Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Found something new that actually works!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
izzesparks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 10:52am
Lol sorry that was a typo I'm 223lbs.!
Sponsored Links

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 3:10pm
so you lost 14 pounds?  from 237 to 223? 

Edited by PeacefulOne - Jul 06 2013 at 3:11pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 5:31am
No, I said 227 not 237. And like I mention I wprob wouldn't lose lbs. Because of the work I do. I would lose inches. Also I didn't stick to imppatient dieters plan strictly because on the days I work, I have to eat, because I would get to dizzy and light headed. I need a higher caloric diet when I'm working to keep going all day, its a very strenous job. But starting Tuesday I'm off for a little while so I will stick to plan during that time.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 6:45pm
Updated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 10:10am
Sorry ladies I am very bad at keeping this post updated, I am currently at 221lbs. I have not been taking the pills. I took at month off work to travel and left my pills at home unfortunately. I didn't want to buy them again because I already have 3 bottles to get through.

Thankfully I did not gain any of the weight I lost back. So that's a plus. I just started back up today and this time I took one whole pill. I ate oatmeal, almonds, and Chai green tea with honey and almond milk. I feel great, no jittery feelings, and about 20min after eating I had to go to the bathroom and without been too gross everything was solid and came out with ease.

I am going to continue to keep my goals small. I just want too get below the 200lb mark and I think I will be ecstatic and it will keep me motivated to continue.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 10:17am
I forgot to mention that I am back to work so exercise is plenty right now, plus I have added salsa dancing every week, and walking at least once a week. Plus I want to start sit-ups, push-ups, and I bought a new jump-rope.

Re-Invented View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Re-Invented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 3:08pm
Keep up the good work and keep us posted!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 5:50pm
I think this time I am going to weigh in every morning, instead of once a week. I think it will help me keep mentally motivated to see a lower weight everyday and keep me from eating junk food.

Right now I am making homemade chili, low-fat, low-sodium, low-calorie chicken chili. Hopefully this will last me a few days, so I can stay away from fast food.

So I weighed in this morning at 218lbs., that's 3lbs. lost! I don't want to get too excited about it though, I will wait still I reach the 200lb mark to jump for joy.

That's it for now ladies!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 9:28am
Weighed in at 217lbs. this morning, 1 more pound down.

I made the most incredible shake this morning, it was so good I am going to drink it again in a couple hours. I made it with Almond milk, designer whey protein, a banana, and an all natural unsweetened coconut almond butter. So good!

Will check in again tomorrow.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izzesparks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:11am
216lbs. this morning, down another pound! I am shocked I still lost a pound because by the end of the night I ate a little bit of junk food during my movie night.

I am on my second shake today, love this new recipe, I could drink it all day!

I still have my chili that I need to eat up and loads of healthy snacks!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic