Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FOTD (face of the day)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 933934935936937 971>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:59pm
cool..ty.. i actually plan on grabbing a palette or 2 from them since they have them on sale
Sponsored Links

m33lah09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote m33lah09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 2:16am
So I've been practicing a lot and I still have a lot to learn. I did this simple orange and brown look last week. I forgot to use a highlight color but other than that I thought it looked ok. Any tips for me ladies?
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 2:30am
Looks pretty! I wouldnt have realized you didnt have a highlight had you not mentioned it. This look is nice as is but perhaps a darker brown tone in your outer v just to add some dimension. I love your bottom lashes!
m33lah09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m33lah09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 3:07am
TY! I keep trying with the outer v but I really don't get it. Do you do it according to your eyeshape or just make the v? A lot of times I end up doing a C shape and it doesn't look right to me.

Edited by m33lah09 - Nov 15 2012 at 3:18am
NaturallyMickee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturallyMickee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:36am
Looks good...love the colors!
NaturallyMickee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NaturallyMickee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:39am
Ummmok where are you??? I need your pretty looks for inspiration!
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by m33lah09 m33lah09 wrote:

So I've been practicing a lot and I still have a lot to learn. I did this simple orange and brown look last week. I forgot to use a highlight color but other than that I thought it looked ok. Any tips for me ladies?

I agree with the outer v recommendation.

The crease color needed to be blended a bit more below the brow bone. You can could have softened up the line with some face powder or highlight.

I love those colors tho.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 6:43pm
a nice example is on this page.. http://www.dolcevanity.com/2011_09_01_archive.html
 i dint want to copy & past the pics , bc they look huge as hell, but scroll down towards the bottom. I know you said it always end up looking like a "c" you def wanna blen like rumbera said above & make sure youre using the right sized brush too.. good luck!!!
m33lah09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m33lah09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:37pm
@Rumbera I forgot the highlight but thank you I will keep practicing.

msjaim2 thank you for that link. What kind of brush would you recommend to define the crease/outer v?
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 11:15pm
np.. but im the  wrong sista to ask..lol.. im just getting the hang of this ish...ive seen ladies use the fluffy brush for blending.. i use a longer fluffy brush by soho london. walgreens has had them on clearance here in Chicago.

i like how this lady did hers & she shows the brush type she used.

http://www.evnh.com/pixijasmine/2012/04/tutorial-romantic-smokey-eye/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 933934935936937 971>
  Share Topic