BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

FOTD (face of the day)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 942943944945946 972>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.83  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 11:58pm
Thanks so much m33lah and Buttascotch Embarrassed

My waterline is Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof. It's the blackest creamiest pencil liner I have ever used. It paints itself on. It stays better than anything I have used, especially in my juicy ass water line that washes everything away due to contacts.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:19am
what im trying to master now is red eye shadow. it makes me look like i have an illness but i wanna wear it to so bad lol. that and im still learning the cat eye. ugh. i cannot not make my liner any less bold.Sleepy

on this eye i used a nyx black bean

on this one nyx white base

if that makes a difference? Confused

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:39am
i normally dont use red for  the full lid color, but to kind of just warm up the area under my brow bone.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:22pm
she makes it look so good though

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 6:19pm
I didn't like it on coloredbeautifal at all. I only use red eyeshadow to deepen my outer v or to deepn browns, purples and gold.
Click for a larger view

Click for a larger view
I used MAC red brick in both these looks which are very similar...lol

Edited by Rumbera - Jan 14 2013 at 6:21pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 6:26pm
^^that looks good.Clap ugh i wish i could do bright colors. everytime i try it just looks a mess. Cry
NaturallyMickee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NaturallyMickee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 6:08pm
@ LadyIce its more application skill than anything...red isnt a preference of mine but i'm sure with practice you could skillfully get the look that you want...as far as that eyeliner it looks as though your using a pencil which can make bulky lines if you arent skilled in using them..try a felt tip eyeliner pen to create thinner more controlled lines...revlon makes an awesome one! hope that helps someWink

love the lippie momento :))))
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 8:11am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

what im trying to master now is red eye shadow. it makes me look like i have an illness but i wanna wear it to so bad lol. that and im still learning the cat eye. ugh. i cannot not make my liner any less bold.Sleepy

on this eye i used a nyx black bean

on this one nyx white base

if that makes a difference? Confused

do you have a red liner or base? that would be much better than black or white.
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:54am
Thanks Mickee. 

I agree with what Mickee said. Felt tip liners are the best hands down. They don't look as chunky or ashy as a lot of pencils do. I would try a different shade of red, too. That one isn't complimentary to your complexion maybe. And be sure you're packing and patting it on instead of brushing it on. Try just putting it on the lid only with a packing brush and blending out from there with a big fluffy blending brush and cutting another color into the crease, something darker.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 5:34am
thanks ladies. no i dont have a red base (soon though) i was just experimenting with what i had. i've tried the felt tip liners..i dont know they're just annoying. but im probably gonna switch back to my gel liner and use my angled brush. i'll be back with results soon. lol *pray fo meh* lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 942943944945946 972>