Perfect Hair Collection

Former 'That's So Raven' Star Charged

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Former 'That's So Raven' Star Charged
    Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 6:25am

Orlando Brown charged with disturbing peace, public intoxication after death threat rant: report

Police arrested the former Disney Channel star last month after neighbors complained about his late night shouting. Brown claimed the woman was ‘a stalker,’ and denied making any death threats.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Monday, August 11, 2014, 10:59 AM

Former Disney Channel star Orlando Brown has been charged with three crimes after the actor showed up at a woman's apartment and allegedly threatened to kill her and her child last month.

The "That's So Raven" actor, 26, was charged with two counts of disturbing the peace and one count of public intoxication Monday, stemming from his arrest in North Hollywood on July 24 after an apparent domestic dispute, TMZ reports.

Police arrested the former child star after neighbors called 911 to report his shouting. There was at least one claim the actor had a weapon, according to the gossip site.

Audio from the exchangeobtained by TMZ last month hears a man threatening to "kill you, your mama, your daughter, everybody."

Brown was not charged with making death threats due to insufficient evidence,TMZ reports, citing the Los Angeles City Attorney's findings.

The actor also claimed that the woman was "a stalker," and hge denied making any threats. If convicted he could face up to nine months in jail, according to the gossip site.

The actor was previously arrested for a DUI in 2011.

Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 6:33am
WELL DAMN, EDDIE!
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 8:33am
Umm, why do I feel like the "stalker" is his baby momma?
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 8:37am
He's older than me?
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 8:49am
Sings... *That's so Raven, it's the future I can seeee. That's so Raven, it's so mysterious to meeeeee*.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 9:48am
She a stalker but you were at her apartment?

Oh ok.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 9:55am
i was wonder why the hell would anyone write a story about this until i heard the video.  he sounds crazy as in that video and he threatened to kill her daughter.  tmz jumped on this story just in case this dude actually does kill somebody.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/11/disney-orlando-brown-charged-public-intoxication-disturbing-peace/
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:01am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Umm, why do I feel like the "stalker" is his baby momma?

First thought I had too. Ain't nobody stalking that nicca. LOL
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:06am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

She a stalker but you were at her apartment?

Oh ok.
You took the words right out of my mouth. LOL
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 10:07am
Damn. He does sound crazy as hell. Was def on something.

That dispatcher was BS'n in the beginning. Like she didn't want to send anybody out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>