Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Forgotten Toddler Dies In Car - 8 Hours Inside
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Forgotten Toddler Dies In Car - 8 Hours Inside

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 230038
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

This happens all the time folks.

There are A LOT of working parents that are juggling too many things. 

In this case the man was distracted by his job promotion AND he was supposed to do something (drop iff the baby) which is outside of his regular daily routine ... and he forgot.

Happens a lot so don't be so quick to judge.

Damn--I don't wanna pull a MaySay and say don't have fvcking kids.....but don't have fvcking kids. 


Okay, I think everyobe is missing point here.

When you do something ALL THE TIME then you don't forget because it's routine and automatic.

So for a mother of 3 - she puts one here and one there .... but no matter what distracts her momentarily ... she KNOWS she has one more to put somewhere. :) In the back of her head .. she knows she has THREE.

However you you do something OUTSIDE of your routine - that's how these accidents happen.

There was a guy on Dr Phil that did the same thing. USUALLY he leaves for work after his wife .. but on this ONE day, he had to go to work EARLY so he said he would the child to daycare. Okay, everyone is rushed to get out of the house. He missed his exit or whatever, saw a car accident, got around that and starting thinking about the first thing he must do when he gets to the office. He gets to the office and makes a run for it - sits down and works alllll day.

It wasn't until his wife called and said the Daycare had not seen the baby that BAM .. he realized that HE HAD FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT HIM! He was quiet and alseep in the backseat the whole drive to work!!

Of course, by the time he got to the car ... the child was dead.

So it's not that the grandpa was OLD ... ít's that he was DISTRACTED about his job promotion AND he was taking the baby to Daycare which was not part of his regular ROUTINE. Poor guy.

That's why I said - don't judge because this happens all the time - people get distracted. So the police will not charge him I'll bet.

So don't think this can never happen to YOU .. because it can.

AWAYS CHECK YOUR BACK SEAT. There should be a gimic that will not allow the driver the exit the car .. unless he turns around and looks at the back seat .. or something like that...

I would be crushed if I had left one of my nephews or nieces ... gives me the chills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I disagree, Printer.. that's a human freaking being.

I'd forget a chore.. I'd forget an object.. I'd forget a name.. but a complete human being who is in my care?

I just can't imagine it. When I have a child in my care, I am CONSTANTLY worrying about their safety. Not in the sense of "Oh I'm scared!" but "Lemme make sure you're safe/lemme create a safe environment." How these people can magically FORGET the existence of a defenseless human being in their care is truly appalling!

Maybe I'm not old enough to make such a bumbling mistake. But I honestly doubt I ever would because of genuine care for a defenseless human being.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 230038
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:



So don't think this can never happen to YOU .. because it can.



Nope. The common denominator here is the parents/caregivers are not watching the kids.

Whether it's a family member or work, my eyes are always on the kids in my charge. It's automatic and it's impossible to forget.

No child in my care is going to get left in the car all day or accidentally run over in a parking lot or snatched up in the mall. Why? Because I actually watch them. The only way any of that could happen is if I myself am physically incapacitated or I'm being negligent. In these cases, they were negligent.




Mmmm-hm!! Clap
Keeping a close eye on these children is a natural instinct!
Back to Top
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 12 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 95626
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:01pm
Well I know who on BHM should never babysit.
Back to Top
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Jul 20 2011
Location: SupaFlyKingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 135664
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:38pm
Da hell? How old is grandpa? The beginnings of Alzheimer's maybe? That's the only explanation that would make sense to be. I understand that people have busy schedules but that's extreme.
Back to Top
linmars View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: May 14 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 3188
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote linmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:58pm
the man is 56............56.   
hes not that damn old.


dying slowly of hyperthermia and being TRAPPED while doing so is a horrible way to pass. 
the infant literally was cooked alive in the car.


Edited by linmars - May 14 2014 at 5:32pm
Back to Top
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 08 2008
Location: pitiful Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 10866
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 5:56pm
I really dont understand how this is happening, so u dont see a glimpse of a child when locking car door or i know there was a baby bag, sippy cup or something to remind him he was transporting a child. I always talked to my daughter in the car when she was small like that and i periodically looked back to make sure her head was not crooked if she fell asleep
Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Offline
Points: 96281
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:28pm
it's even worse when its your child....how you gone make the child and then have the nerve to forget...

i agree with nita when i watch kids they never leave my sight... even if they get annoying...im constantly checking for them...like every 5 seconds...

they are my first priority, i make sure they are ok before i make sure I'm ok...
and i dont even see children in my future...i guess either you have it or you dont...



Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Offline
Points: 96281
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:29pm
oh he's only 56

thats not old...i was about to say maybe his age...

but nah 56 definitely doesnt qualify here..
Back to Top
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 27 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 75696
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:44pm
BHM tends to oversimplify shyt.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down