Angkor Cambodian Hair

Forgotten Toddler Dies In Car - 8 Hours Inside

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

Bootiful Cream

Author
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

So don't think this can never happen to YOU .. because it can.

Nope. The common denominator here is the parents/caregivers are not watching the kids.

Whether it's a family member or work, my eyes are always on the kids in my charge. It's automatic and it's impossible to forget.

No child in my care is going to get left in the car all day or accidentally run over in a parking lot or snatched up in the mall. Why? Because I actually watch them. The only way any of that could happen is if I myself am physically incapacitated or I'm being negligent. In these cases, they were negligent.

Mmmm-hm!! Clap
Keeping a close eye on these children is a natural instinct!
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:01pm
Well I know who on BHM should never babysit.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:38pm
Da hell? How old is grandpa? The beginnings of Alzheimer's maybe? That's the only explanation that would make sense to be. I understand that people have busy schedules but that's extreme.
linmars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote linmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:58pm
the man is 56............56.   
hes not that damn old.

dying slowly of hyperthermia and being TRAPPED while doing so is a horrible way to pass. 
the infant literally was cooked alive in the car.

Edited by linmars - May 14 2014 at 5:32pm
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 5:56pm
I really dont understand how this is happening, so u dont see a glimpse of a child when locking car door or i know there was a baby bag, sippy cup or something to remind him he was transporting a child. I always talked to my daughter in the car when she was small like that and i periodically looked back to make sure her head was not crooked if she fell asleep
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:28pm
it's even worse when its your child....how you gone make the child and then have the nerve to forget...

i agree with nita when i watch kids they never leave my sight... even if they get annoying...im constantly checking for them...like every 5 seconds...

they are my first priority, i make sure they are ok before i make sure I'm ok...
and i dont even see children in my future...i guess either you have it or you dont...

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:29pm
oh he's only 56

thats not old...i was about to say maybe his age...

but nah 56 definitely doesnt qualify here..
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:44pm
BHM tends to oversimplify shyt.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456