FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forgotten Toddler Dies In Car - 8 Hours Inside

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

Author
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

It happens..My grandma left this girl's child in the car all night. That girl has been letting her babysit since she was born.

They didn't realize the baby was missing until someone asked where is she because the mom was on the way to pick her up. They looked all over and my aunt went outside and the girl hit the window.

All that happened 20 mins before she came. They were held up at a checkpoint, so that's why they had time to find her.

Smh..that's when they realized she too old to be watching kids. I think that girl still lets my grandma watch her too.

I ain't letting no old people drive my kids no damn where.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:14pm
We've had incidents where a car being driven in reverse hit down and kills small children but i dont believe the parents are charged.

I know of an incident where during an attempted burgulary (mom and daughter returning from  choirpractice at church, dad was home) the dad's gun fell (or not) and he shot the young lady (Pia) in the stomach. He was not charged. He was and still is im guessing an emotional wreck, the mom stayed with him for 6 months- a year but they divorced. It was her bday too. she was head girl of my alma mater.

All this to say "true blue" fatal  accidents, when they look at all the circumstances prob. won't bring any charges
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:16pm
Yeah ok. I work, school full time, workout 3-5 days a week, cook, clean, and smoke weed, and my baby has never been forgotten anywhere. they r not too busy juggling life to remember the most important thing on it. Baby sitters can get a pass, but family members? I'd never forgive them.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:17pm
And that's y I call randomly to ask about her. Always call and check on ur child.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

This happens all the time folks.

There are A LOT of working parents that are juggling too many things. 

In this case the man was distracted by his job promotion AND he was supposed to do something (drop iff the baby) which is outside of his regular daily routine ... and he forgot.

Happens a lot so don't be so quick to judge.

Damn--I don't wanna pull a MaySay and say don't have fvcking kids.....but don't have fvcking kids. 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

so he remembered to wake the baby up, feed it, change it, put it in a carseat, buckle the baby up but forget the baby was in the backseat???
we are >>>>>>>>>>here<<<<<<<<<<<<
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:18pm
My grandma didn't necessarily forget me but she did lose track of me one time. I went with her to Baltimore for a family reunion. We were at this big church for dinner and I wandered off and found a room with a sh*tload of toys. I played there for what had to be hours before walking out of the room to an empty church.

All of the other kids had went on a cruise afterwards and that's where she thought I was. I walked around the church by myself for like an hour before she came back, all broken up and crying.

I was afraid I was gonna get a spanking but she was just glad I was alright.

Think I had to be like 5 or so.

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 14 2014 at 1:19pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

It happens..My grandma left this girl's child in the car all night. That girl has been letting her babysit since she was born.

They didn't realize the baby was missing until someone asked where is she because the mom was on the way to pick her up. They looked all over and my aunt went outside and the girl hit the window.

All that happened 20 mins before she came. They were held up at a checkpoint, so that's why they had time to find her.

Smh..that's when they realized she too old to be watching kids. I think that girl still lets my grandma watch her too.

RAHTID!!!!

meme how old was the child? What was the mom's reaction when she was told, if she was told? Does your grandma baby sit for free?
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:21pm
Yeah I wouldn't let someone too old watch any children.

My cousin's fiancee wanted to let my grandma watch their baby instead of going to daycare while they were at school. I'm like did they forget she left a baby in the car until the next morning?

All because she didn't trust the daycare. 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:23pm
Not forgiving, or excusing what happened, but it is easy to forget if something is not part of your normal routine.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic