Perfect Hair Collection

Forgotten Toddler Dies In Car - 8 Hours Inside

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:21pm
This happens all the time folks.

There are A LOT of working parents that are juggling too many things.

In this case the man was distracted by his job promotion AND he was supposed to do something (drop iff the baby) which is outside of his regular daily routine ... and he forgot.

Happens a lot so don't be so quick to judge.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:25pm
Bhm doesn't judge ppl who leave babies in cars so you don't have to worry about that
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:32pm
I dont get how these people can forget a human being that  they are responsible for...smh
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

This happens all the time folks.

There are A LOT of working parents that are juggling too many things.

In this case the man was distracted by his job promotion AND he was supposed to do something (drop iff the baby) which is outside of his regular daily routine ... and he forgot.

Happens a lot so don't be so quick to judge.

I can agree with this. I don't like what happened, but I can see how it could happened.

The fact that he forgot for the WHOLE work shift is what gets me. Usually people will remember after a short while.

Edited by SimplyPut - May 14 2014 at 1:51pm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:47pm
I am happy these stories are publicized, everyone thinks this is something so basic that should never happen, until it happens.

Also, I can't see my back seats outside the car because the back windows are tinted and babies sit rear facing so I wouldn't be able to see from the front either.

I'm extra ocd so opening the back door is something else that will be on my list of quirks from now on.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:47pm
You had one job.

What kind of dingbat do you have to be to forget a whole person?

And what's worse is usually these people have other kids...clearly they'd be safer somewhere else. I can't stand sh*tty parents.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Bhm doesn't judge ppl who leave babies in cars so you don't have to worry about that

Lies you tellin wonder, the whole first page is judgment and sandy never even miss a beatCryCryCryCry

As per crimes i doubt he'll be charged. I dont know trinidad's laws and Jamaica has never had a case like that to even speculate.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:56pm
It happens..My grandma left this girl's child in the car all night. That girl has been letting her babysit since she was born.

They didn't realize the baby was missing until someone asked where is she because the mom was on the way to pick her up. They looked all over and my aunt went outside and the girl hit the window.

All that happened 20 mins before she came. They were held up at a checkpoint, so that's why they had time to find her.

Smh..that's when they realized she too old to be watching kids. I think that girl still lets my grandma watch her too.

Edited by Meme0887 - May 14 2014 at 12:57pm
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

How is this man being promoted when he can't keep track of a baby?
My thoughts exactly . How on earth can people be that absent minded? Angry
RIP to the baby boy Cry.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

It happens..My grandma left this girl's child in the car all night. That girl has been letting her babysit since she was born.

They didn't realize the baby was missing until someone asked where is she because the mom was on the way to pick her up. They looked all over and my aunt went outside and the girl hit the window.

All that happened 20 mins before she came. They were held up at a checkpoint, so that's why they had time to find her.

Smh..that's when they realized she too old to be watching kids. I think that girl still lets my grandma watch her too.

See I don't understand this.

When I have my niblings, if they're not in my line of sight I'm checking on them every 5-10 mins just to make sure they're still breathing. Maybe I'm paranoid, but it doesn't take much for a child to hurt themselves or get into something.

I don't know how a person can go hours without checking on a child..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>