Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Forgiveness?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 7:35am
The other day I told my mother and husband that we can't hate white people for what they've done and continue to do.
They spun around and clutched their pearls, gave me stank face, cut eye, the works.
We have to pity them. They've never been the same after realizing that they have no identity. They think it is a secret that they must conceal at all costs, or else....wait for it....they will shatter and break into a million pieces. The truth will literally and metaphorically kill them. To admit the truth is to completely shatter the illusion. What they do to us and the rest of the world is not because of us, but because of them.

Budda said that when a person hurts others it is because they are deeply hurt, and the hurt is spilling out. It is a cry.

I said to them, we don't have to hate them, the truth is stronger than anything else. When you know the truth, you spread the truth. An idea is contageous.

X said it. You can kill a man, but not an idea. He was soo right.

I know we weren't talking about race, but we're talking about hate and forgivenness..so

(Don't get me wrong, i still supprt separation, not segregation. I just don't feel the need to hate anyone for the things they do, since their hate has nothing to do with me, and everything to do with them)

Edited by Derri - May 09 2014 at 7:40am
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:51am
have to let that hurt go, and the person
so yeah..

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 1:24pm
I actually forgive people for their own sake at times. I remember forgiving my ex roommate because she was pregnant and didn't need the stress. I tend to be too forgiving, but I've been trying to change that. When I forgive, people see me as a doormat and continue the same kind of behavior. So, no, I will not forgive and that actually gives me a lot more peace, expressing my anger instead of being forced to forgive because it's the right thing to do. I need to express my anger for my own sanity.

If the situation involves cheating, no, not forgiving.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:13pm
I don't know about all this forgiving stuff. Some people and situations are just plain unforgivable.

I feel like constantly expecting people to instantly forgive the most horrible fucckery is taking away from who we are: Human beings with human emotions. My take is this, as long as I'm in this human body for however long on this plain of existence, it is my right to get angry, hate, even to not forgive someone for what they do and not have them in my life.

Now am I supposed to let my feelings about the said person or situation affect and control my life 24/7/365? No. I gotta live after all and do ME, but everyone should have the right, as human and not robots, to be able to feel resentment in one way or another without wanting to take a life.

Edited by Az~Maverick - May 09 2014 at 6:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style