BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Forgiveness?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forgiveness?
    Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:54pm
Forgiveness? Can you still forgive a person but not want anything to do with them? No small talk nothing?
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:59pm
I was going to make this thread the other day... ps I wonder if the internet increase psychic abilities? Anyway Yes not easy at times but Yes! because What I learned is you forgive for yourself not for the other person who HURT you!... there is a therapeutic technique that involves writing a letter to the person who hurt you. being detailed and writing also how you would want them to apologize, in detail. The letter is not for mailing its for you to let out a clear picture of your feelings because a lot of times we are just regurgitating Our thoughts over and over and never releasing Never letting go so HEALING can take place.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:02pm
Yes I can forgive a person & let them know me forgiving you doesn't mean I want you in my life.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:08pm
yes, I have done so without even having a conversation with that person.

forgiveness is for you...to release the anger,bitterness, etc..from yourself so that you can be a better person. It has nothing to do with them. 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:10pm
I haven't been able to do that with my ex and it's been a few years. Not very good at forgiveness. Unless it's something minor.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

yes, I have done so without even having a conversation with that person.

forgiveness is for you...to release the anger,bitterness, etc..from yourself so that you can be a better person. It has nothing to do with them. 

That's what my therapist kept saying. Can't quite put that into action though. But then again I'm ocd so it's my nature to relive stuff over and over again.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 08 2014 at 4:13pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:15pm
I don't think forgiveness has anything to do with the other person.

but I know the definition varies
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:17pm
I also think trust is more about the individual themselves and not the person/people they trust in, but that's another discussion and maybe someone will read my mind and make the thread tomorrow. lol

Edited by PurplePhase - May 08 2014 at 4:17pm
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:17pm
Yes. I don't have the energy to maintain negitivity however if I know a person is not in my best interest, I can cut them off and not look back.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I also think trust is more about the individual themselves and not the person/people they trust in, but that's another discussion and maybe someone will read my mind and make the thread tomorrow. lol

lol

I don't get what you mean
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style