Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Forever 21 Demoted Employees + Took Away Health Be
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedForever 21 Demoted Employees + Took Away Health Be

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I don't really like the idea of ordering from china either. Sticking it to forever 21 should've happened when their sweatshop practices were exposed but there's so much going on in the world that distracts from these issues. We can order directly from china but we'd still be supporting inhumane working conditions with employees who definitely have no benefits and no other options. Shifting our business for human rights needs to go somewhere else that values human rights.

I don't mind buying from China for the simple fact that...I'm already buying from China!!  I have on an Express cardigan...just looked and the tag says...MADE IN CHINA.

Unless it's American Apparel, you're probably buying from China anyway but paying a mark up because you're getting it from an American retailer.

i know...that was kind of the point of what i was saying...we'd just be shifting our business to the same type of problems, just not in our own backyard.  that's why im just not going to bother boycotting.  i won't go out of my way to shop there but if i need something it is what it is.
I definitely prefer H&M over F21 for basics but the mall by my house doesn't have an h&m Disapprove
Sponsored Links

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic