Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Forced Paternity? Thoughts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

the only real way you could attempt to force these niqqcas to take care of their kids
is to threaten them with jail time if they are not active in their childs life

but even THAT wont stop all deadbeats, im sure some would be mad at the idea of being forced and retaliate by being sh**ty dads

so forcing isn't gonna happen, better decision making should happen.

stop having kids by these deadbeats

That still doesn't work...here in NC, if you don't pay child support they throw you in jail. I don't know a single dude that got locked up due to nonpayment of child support who got out and became a changed man.
Did you hear about the day of amnesty in Durham? If you showed up, any charges for delinquent CS would be forgiven.

I think less than 20 parents showed up.Dead
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 8:23pm
I always find it funny with chicks get pregnant by their ain't sh*t boyfriends and they complain about them being ain't sh*t fathers. Hee hee. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 9:17pm
lol
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I always find it funny with chicks get pregnant by their ain't sh*t boyfriends and they complain about them being ain't sh*t fathers. Hee hee. 

Truff
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I was trying to tell somebody this today!

But I don't want the guys to get off easy but damn.
You know for a fact he wasn't ish.
Cmon
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 10:12pm
Interesting and stupid article.. "accidental preganancy" = you didn't bother to put a condom on and have a conversation before hand about contraception choices for both.
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 10:49pm
I don't agree with the part where she says consenting to sex doesn't mean consenting to parenthood

If she don't get the outta here with that Biology fail

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 5:32pm
Lord . Stern Smile
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 7:03pm
Quote However, just as court-ordered child support does not make sense when a woman goes to a sperm bank and obtains sperm from a donor who has not agreed to father the resulting child,...

:obamahmm:
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

It's impossible to accidentally conceive children. If you don't want to be a father, don't have sex. It really is that simple. People want to have their cake and eat it to but don't want to be responsible or deal with the consequences of their actions.

Totally agree.

Both parties have a personal responsibility to control their own reproductive abilities. As a woman, if you don't want to get pregnant, there are a ton of options (outside of abstaining) from pills to patches, shots & *gasp* bringing condoms with you.

Likewise, men have a choice of bringing condoms with them or *gasp* not having sex. And if you're really dead set that you never in life want children, you can always have a vasectomy to be doubly sure. Just because you don't want to have a child doesn't mean you're absolved of all responsibility or legal attachment to it once the child is born.

I said this in the other thread, if we willingly hook up and produce a mini me (whether intended or by accident)...whether you choose to be a stand up man or I have to get the state of NY to force you, you WILL be chipping in to support that child.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>