Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Forced Off a Flight ... For Being Too Fat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

he should probably request exit row seating.

The seats aren't wider though. 
Just more leg room.

i know but if hes required to buy two seats anyway he might has well get as comfortable as he can.
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:55am
Even at his height that's too much weight. But good thing he was a good sport about it.

I remember one of the times I bought two seats and they tried to get me to let another passenger sit in it. Um no boo boo. I paid for all that extra space. Be gone.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:58am
he must not travel much...why would you wanna pay for two seats everywhere you go?
that adds up
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

he must not travel much...why would you wanna pay for two seats everywhere you go?
that adds up

It aint tricking if you got it?

LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

that adds up

It aint tricking if you got it?

LOL

still mane...thats wasted money...

he better make sure he got itLOL

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 12:06pm
It's actually not too much of a waste.

I buy 2 seats because I don't like strangers touching me. And with 2 coach seats you get twice the mileage for cheaper than a first class seat with more room and no one bothering you every 5 minutes.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I buy 2 seats because I don't like strangers touching me. And with 2 coach seats you get twice the mileage for cheaper than a first class seat with more room and no one bothering you every 5 minutes.

you buy two seats everywhere you go or just sometimes...?
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 12:30pm

you buy two seats everywhere you go or just sometimes...?

Not everywhere. If it's a long flight and I'm not in first or an extra legroom seat and not flying with someone I know, then I'll do it. So actually not that often. But it's worth it when I have to do it. Though I do get some pushback since I'm not fat so people feel like it's not right.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 12:33pm

Not everywhere. If it's a long flight and I'm not in first or an extra legroom seat and not flying with someone I know, then I'll do it. So actually not that often. But it's worth it when I have to do it. Though I do get some pushback since I'm not fat so people feel like it's not right.
Frankly, I hope they feel it's right to kindly kiss your ass since the seats are bought and paid for and it's your prerogative.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 12:33pm
"He says the passenger who was booked in the coach seat next to him was blindsided and could not wedge himself onto the cushion because of Q.A.'s girth."

rude as hell

Edited by Ming - Apr 04 2014 at 12:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon